Everyone knows that one of the keys to falling in love with someone is
reciprocity and intimacy. Trust and unity with another person
can cause intense, almost magical emotions that can
lead to great love.
You know that sometimes feelings between two people are out
logic or reasoning.
But they are still doing countless research to try.
find out how the love chemistry actually works. They seek
explain the strange behavior and impulses that make people
pair up, creating feelings so strong that they can
last for several months, years and even the whole
In 1996, Arthur Aron, a social psychologist at the interpersonal
University of Stony Brook, New York, has
An interesting experiment in his laboratory.
His goal was to find out, through a series of questions,
how variables actually work that can create
strong and close relationship between two strangers. First
Aron’s research did not try to make two people fall in love. Him
the goal was purely academic and he spent it in clinical
However, the newspaper “The New York Times” re-published it
a study in January 2015 for an essay written by an academic
Mandy Len Ketron.
What for? According to Ketron, with the help of 36 questions invented
by Professor Aron to study the closeness between two people, you can
really fall in love.
She repeated his research and proved that the results were
the right ones. We are sure that today’s article will interest you,
so read on to find out how these questions work.
- 36 questions about personal and emotional intimacy
- The first group of questions
- The second group of questions
- The third group of questions
36 questions about personal and emotional intimacy
Let’s start with clarifying a number of aspects. Questions you read
resort in very intimate and personal details. Actually, quite
it is likely that many people in long-term relationships never
face some questions asked here.
36 questions can be divided into three groups.
If you’re going to try it with a stranger, don’t
Hurry and try the first group of questions to see how
If you start to experience discomfort, it’s best to stop
but if you feel that a certain level of trust is being created,
and you feel comfortable enough to go ahead. This one
It should also be noted that if you are currently in
relationship, it may be interesting to try. Although it may
take longer than an hour, we are confident that this experience will be
This is not a simple game of questions, each of which affects you.
deep. Your fears and personal needs, weaknesses and
benefits will be revealed. These are the voices that are usually
They sound very quiet or secretive, but they are the ones who show you
there really is.
We encourage you to ask these questions, even if you have not yet
going to fall in love.
When you answer them, you expose your essence to
someone whom you will consider to be equal to yourself, who will know and
understand you and you will see how your soul enters into it
Pay attention to how to do it:
- Choose a quiet place.
- Read each question out loud. Both people must answer
each question before moving on.
- Both partners must have visual contact each other.
with a friend.
- There are three groups of questions. Take a break at the end of each group.
and decide when you are ready to move on to the next one.
You are ready?
The first group of questions
- If you could choose any person in the world, who would you
invited to dinner?
- Would you like to be famous? In which area?
- Before you make a phone call, you rehearse that
just say? Why or why not?
- Describe your perfect day.
- When was the last time you sang for yourself? When was the last time
did you sing for someone else?
- If you could live to 90 years, what would you choose: to have
sound mind or body of a 30 year old person?
- Do you know how to die?
- What are the three things you want to do with
- What in your life are you most grateful for?
- If you could change something in your upbringing, what would it be
- Tell the story of your life in four minutes.
- If you could wake up tomorrow and get some quality
or ability, what would it be?
The second group of questions
- If you could ask a crystal ball one question to yourself,
your life, future or something else, what would you like to know?
- Or is there something that you would like to do for a long time? Why you
didn’t do it?
- What is the greatest achievement in your life?
- What do you value most in your friends?
- What is your best memory?
- What a terrible memory?
- If you suddenly knew that you would die within a year, you would
change something in how you live now? Why?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- What is the role of love and sadness in your life?
- What are the five characteristics that you are looking for in a partner?
- Or do you have a good relationship with your family? Do you feel that you have
Was childhood happier than most people?
- How do you assess your relationship with your mother?
The third group of questions
- Make up three statements using the word “we”. For example: “We
ask each other questions ”; “We are both calm—”.
- Complete the sentence: “If I could share it with someone—”
- If you suddenly became a close friend of man, and not
lover, what most important would you like her to know?
- Tell the person in front of you that you like him or
- Describe an awkward moment in your life.
- When was the last time you cried in front of someone? Alone?
- Describe what you like about your friends
- What, in your opinion, is not worth joking?
- If you were to die today, what would you be more
just regretted not saying? Why didn’t you say so to this
- Your house caught fire with all belongings. After you
rescued loved ones and pets you have time to come back and
save one thing. What was that? Why?
- Of all the people in your family, whose death has affected you more
- Tell about your own problem and ask the person in front
give advice to find out how she will cope with the situation.
So research on human relationships and emotions is always
captures. But never forget that sometimes 36 questions don’t
enough to fall in love.
This is because love does not listen to the voice of the mind or
explanations. Sometimes a glance is enough, and sometimes years pass
before you realize that you love someone. However, love is
always an adventure worth trying.