Almond oil is a universal cosmetic that
extracted from the kernels of the fruit of almond – a small light-loving
plants grown in the Crimea, Asia and the Caucasus. Its wide
used in cosmetology as one of the components
lotions, creams, essences, serums and emulsions. Almond oil
in cosmetology used to improve the structure and condition of the skin
not only on the face, but on the whole body, and also used for
improve and restore the structure of hair, eyelashes and nails. This
The article will tell how to extract almond oil, what properties
and the characteristics it has and how to use almond oil
for the face against wrinkles.
- Useful properties and characteristics of almond oil
- Medicinal properties of almond oil
- What skin type is almond oil?
- Use of almond oil in medicine and cosmetology
- Folk recipes
- Indications, contraindications and possible harm
- Application rules, selection and storage
- Some tips
Useful properties and characteristics of almond oil
Almond oil is obtained from the fruit of bitter or sweet almond.
by cold or hot spin. Bitter almonds are used
only in cosmetology, perfumery and medicine: this product has
wonderful aroma, but completely unsuitable for food. But
sweet almond products are widely used in cooking and
valued by confectioners for its wonderful aroma and excellent flavors
Due to its unique composition almond oil is used
not only as a cosmetic, but also as a therapeutic agent. So in
The composition of the product includes the following components:
- linoleic acid Omega-6;
- omega-9 oleic acid;
- saturated fatty acids;
- selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, iron, copper, zinc;
- vitamins A, B, F, E;
- protein and sugar;
- carotenes and bioflavonoids.
The concentration of nutrients in the bone is caused by
soil composition and climatic conditions of growth
This product does not contain cholesterol, which allows it
include in different dietary tables. With moderate and regular
oil consumption, strengthens and restores the body that
makes him immune from viral and catarrhal infections.
The product is not soluble in alcohol, but it is well soluble in
aired, making it a popular perfume component
The fruits of bitter wild almonds are very poisonous because
contain amygdalin glycoside. Splitting, it gives off
acid, benzaldehyde and glucose. Also the fruits of the plant are
strong allergens, causing allergic reactions of varying degrees
severity from mild urticaria to anaphylactic shock.
Medicinal properties of almond oil
The versatility of this product allows it to be widely
use in medicine and cosmetology. It is able to render
rejuvenating and regenerative effect, improves overall tone
organism and its well-being. If replaced in your diet
sunflower, corn, olive oil on almond, then you can
significantly improve the condition of the gastrointestinal tract.
So, this product is capable of:
- reduce the acidity of the stomach;
- normalize intracranial and blood pressure;
- improve digestion, especially facilitate the digestion of heavy,
- improve the condition of the skin, hair, nails and
- improve the overall condition of the body;
- improve memory and prevent its loss.
The product is used to combat obesity. One teaspoon
almond oil is able to eliminate excess fluid from the body and
delicately clean it of toxins. High oleic and
linoleic acid, trace elements and vitamins makes the product
calorie that allows you to use it in a vegetarian
What skin type is almond oil?
Since this product has a light and delicate texture,
It will suit any skin type. It is well absorbed into the fabric, not
leaving behind a greasy shine. This property allows
apply it even to those who have oily, problem skin. However his
it is better to use at night, so it can be absorbed into the skin
until morning. The normal and dry tone type is ideal.
It moisturizes, nourishes, improves complexion, regenerates cellular
processes in the skin. Perfectly eliminates peeling, dryness and
irritation, smooths fine lines and makes skin
For owners of the combined tone the product will be suitable in
as a cleanser. It is applied to the skin after the procedure.
cleansing and scrubbing. It has a stunning effect: dry
areas are moistened, and the enhanced action of the sebaceous glands
is suppressed, leading to normalization of sebum secretion. Also
the agent is able to inhibit the growth of microbes and bacteria, which leads to
eliminate acne, acne and acne.
Use of almond oil in medicine and cosmetology
For medical purposes, the product is used both externally and
internally. It quickly heals wounds and eliminates inflammatory
processes. Experts recommend its use inside
- pulmonary pathologies (pneumonia, asthma and bronchitis);
- cholecystitis and hepatitis;
- pathologies of the blood-forming organs (anemia);
- by reducing the concentration of attention;
- insomnia and chronic fatigue;
- neurosis and stress (as aromatherapy);
- thyroid disease and diabetes.
In addition, the oil is used in pediatrics to prevent and
treatment of diaper rash in babies, stomatitis, constipation, diseases
For pharmaceutical purposes, the product is used to prepare
external ointments and creams, and a refined version of the product
used as a solvent for injection.
At home, you can also use the tool for
treatment of the following ailments and conditions:
- Otitis. Heated oil (2- 3 drops) 2 times a day I bury in
ear holes. The tool quickly eliminates pain.
- Dry skin and rash. This product well moisturizes baby skin and
prevents dryness. The oil is applied to the baby’s skin after bathing.
and gently massage dry areas.
- Constipation and colitis in adults. For treatment, take one
a teaspoon before bedtime for 5 days.
- Inflammation of the lungs and bronchitis. The tool is prescribed individually
every person. Adult drug is prescribed three times a day.
Regular beauty treatments with almond oil give
- pores are cleaned;
- eliminates dry skin;
- Peeling and irritation is removed;
- skin becomes soft, soft and smooth;
- the relief of the skin is leveled;
- bruises and dark circles disappear under eyes.
It has a very good effect on adult fading.
skin Oil can prevent the appearance of pigmentation and lighten
existing spots, smooth fine wrinkles, improve complexion,
eliminate rashes and redness.
We give the most popular almond-based recipes
Recipe number 1. Mix sour cream butter and honey (all take 1 tea
spoons). The resulting mixture is applied to the face and leave for 20 minutes,
then rinse slightly with cool water.
Recipe number 2. For gentle cleansing of the epidermis can be cooked.
sparing scrub. Take 1 teaspoon of coffee grounds and oil. Everything
mix, apply on face, gently massage and rinse with water
Recipe number 3. For enlarged pores, you can prepare a mask of
one egg white and half a teaspoon of almond oil.
Beat the mixture well and apply
cleansed face. After 15 minutes, remove the mask with a cloth, then
wash your face with cool water.
Recipe number 4. The product can be used in compresses. For
preparation of a compress means warm up, soak them cotton
disk and applied to the periorbital zone. Cover discs on top
dry cloth Leave the compress for 15 minutes, then around
wet eyes with a napkin, but do not rub.
Recipe number 5. This tool is great for massage. After
its application on the face to massage the skin along the massage lines in
for 25 minutes. Massage is carried out with fingertips, it improves
blood circulation, relieves puffiness and improves lymph flow. Does
The skin is soft, soft and supple.
It is also very efficient to use a leveling tool.
skin relief and anti cellulite. It can be added to
anti-cellulite creams or use as
Specialists have proven positive effects of almond
oils on hair, nails and eyelashes. It returns hair and eyelashes
natural shine and contributes to their rapid growth.
Recipe number 1. Dim lifeless hair can do the following
a mask of one egg yolk and half a teaspoon of almond.
Mix the mixture and apply on the hair roots, cover with polyethylene
film and wrap your head with a towel. After half an hour wash
shampoo head, adding a few drops of lemon
Recipe number 2. For eyelashes, you can prepare a nourishing mask of
warm almond oil. Using a fine mascara brush and
cotton buds gently apply the product to the eyelashes. Leave on
15 minutes, then remove with a cotton pad.
Indications, contraindications and possible harm
Almond oil based treatments are shown for:
- presence of wrinkles on the face;
- dry skin and chapped lips;
- clear signs of age-related skin wilting
- use as a cleanser (to remove
- loose and atonic skin (to improve elasticity and
- dry, dull and brittle hair, sparse brows and unhealthy
This product has virtually no contraindications.
The limitation can be a high calorie oil (do not apply
in food for obesity and overweight) and individual
intolerance (allergic reaction). Not always the man himself
knows that he has an intolerance to almonds, so before his
using the following test can be performed: internal bending
elbow apply a few drops of remedies if there is no redness and
edema, then an allergic reaction is absent.
Application rules, selection and storage
Almond oil for the skin will have the best result if
use it correctly. However, first you need to choose
- It should be made by hot pressing. Way
Production and shelf life should be indicated on the label.
- The product should have a light nutty flavor, but not thick and not
too liquid consistency.
- The product must be stored in a tightly closed, dark, glass.
- There should be no sediment in the bottle.
The product produced according to the rules of the quality standard must
have a yellow color and be transparent. Great demand for this
the product allows unscrupulous manufacturers to offer
consumers fake, poor quality raw materials or mix it with
cheap vegetable oil.
To avoid such a purchase should use the services
proven, well-known brands and reliable manufacturers who
offer certified products.
Almond oil for cosmetic purposes purchased in pharmacies.
Once opened, the bottle should be kept in the refrigerator and well
to be closed. You should buy oil in small bottles,
to use the entire contents of the bottle after opening.
They will help to use the product correctly and prepare the skin.
for better impact:
- apply the product to cleansed skin;
- Preheat the oil before applying by placing the bottle in a container with
- the maximum time the oil on the face is 2-3 hours, after which
it is removed with a tissue or cotton pad;
- in the presence of “crows feet” in the corners of the eyes oil is applied every
a day in this zone for 30 days, then the skin should week
rest and then repeat the procedure;
- a few drops of oil can be added to a moisturizer or
nourishing cream, so it will improve the quality of cosmetics;
- the product can be applied independently, and can be mixed with
essential and base oils that have anti-aging and
- a few drops of the product add to the face a little massage,
and also mixed with anti-cellulite remedy for the body.