It is well known that garlic tea was very common in
Ancient Greece, and that it was used primarily to strengthen
organism to improve overall health and at the same time
provide people with energy and youth.
Of course, this may seem strange to you. However you already know
about the benefits of garlic as a natural antibiotic and sources
antioxidants — why not try this garlic tea,
which is both tasty and unique?
- Incredible properties of garlic tea
- How to make garlic tea?
- How to make tea with garlic?
- When should you drink?
Incredible properties of garlic tea
We have already explained that it is sometimes not so easy to eat a clove of garlic
in the morning on an empty stomach, however there is an interesting and simple option – garlic
tea. Do you want to know about its properties?
- Garlic tea is an ideal addition to the diet, which
will help you gradually lose weight. He is beautiful
cleansing agent that allows the body to dissolve
- Also worth keeping in mind that it helps speed up the exchange
substances, and if we get used to drinking it every morning, it’s not only
will help take care of the health condition, but also help our
- Garlic tea is also an economical and effective means.
to improve heart health. It stimulates blood circulation,
reduces the level of harmful cholesterol, dilates blood vessels
and helps to avoid atherosclerosis.
- Do you know how many vitamins you can get from just one
glasses of garlic tea? Lot! You will get vitamins A, B1, B2 and C,
as well as antioxidants that perfectly help to take care of
eyesight and skin while preventing premature
- As you already know, garlic is a wonderful natural
antibiotic. This means that we can prevent annoying
colds and strengthen the immune system to avoid others
- In fact, it is known that the Greek soldiers drank garlic
tea after battles to cure infections. So, as
see, the “wonders” that attributed garlic tea to the ancients
times were not so unusual.
How to make garlic tea?
We want to offer you a recipe for one cup of garlic
tea Pay attention to all you need to
turned out very tasty and had no unpleasant odors:
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- A little grated ginger (3 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (15 ml)
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
How to make tea with garlic?
- It is very easy to cook. Boil first
glass of water. Cut a clove of garlic into very small pieces or
pass it through a meat grinder. Choose a convenient way for you to
own desire. It’s best to take advantage of it.
properties in the cooking process.
- After the water boils, you can add 3 grams
grated ginger and chopped garlic. Cook for at least
measure 15 or 20 minutes. After that, just turn off the heat and let
infuse for about 10 more minutes.
- Is it done? Perfectly. The next step is very simple. Strain
the contents and save the water in which the garlic was boiled. Now to you
you just need to add a tablespoon of natural lemon juice and
a tablespoon of honey to sweeten this delicious infusion or tea
- You do not need to worry about the unpleasant smell of garlic.
Thanks to ginger and lemon, the smell will disappear completely, so you
can enjoy this wonderful medicinal
When should you drink?
You can drink it daily in the morning on an empty stomach soon after getting up.
You will get the same results as a garlic clove, as well as
benefit from healthy infusion of ginger and lemon. Simple medical recipe
full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that should
It is a great habit to protect your health.
from many common diseases. How about
take a lesson from the wisdom of the ancient Greeks and start drinking garlic tea