Screaming glamor has long been sunk into oblivion. Nude shades and soft
lines are found almost everywhere – in clothes, make-up,
laying and, of course, coloring. If you want to be in
trend – pay attention to shatush.
- 1 Pros and cons of shatush technology
- 2 How to choose the right shade?
- 3 How to prepare the hair for the procedure?
- 4 Types and procedures
- 5 Required tools
- 6 How to do shatush with a hair? Main steps
- 7 How to do shatush without hair? Step by step instruction
- 8 Popular kits and tools for Shatush TOP 3
- 9 How to test for allergies?
- 10 Basic rules for self-staining
- 11 Precautionary measures
- 12 In which cases it is justified to do shatush at home, and in which it is better contact the beauty salon?
- 13 Frequent mistakes
- 14 Shatush at home – photo
- 15 Hair care after the procedure
- 16 Comparison with the coloring of ombra and balazhij
- 17 Conclusion
Pros and cons of shatush technology
The content of the article:
- Pros and cons of shatush technology
- How to choose the right shade?
- How to prepare the hair for the procedure?
- Types and procedures
- Required tools
- How to do shatush with a hair? Main steps
- How to do shatush without hair? Step by step
- Popular kits and tools for Shatush TOP 3
- How to test for allergies?
- Basic rules for self-staining
- Precautionary measures
- In which cases it is justified to do shatush at home, and in which it is better
contact the beauty salon?
- Frequent mistakes
- Shatush at home – photo
- Hair care after the procedure
- Comparison with the coloring of ombra and balazhij
If you compare shatush with other dyeing techniques you can
highlight a number of advantages and understand why he became such
- Looks natural and attractive.
- Disguises the early gray hair.
- “Relieves” the heavy features of the face, makes the image easier and
- Allows to correct unsuccessful highlighting.
- Looks topical and stylish.
The disadvantages of technology is not so much, but about them worth
- On the blond, the effect is invisible without a blackout.
- You can not fully realize the short hair.
- For a good result you need to contact the beauty salon.
Where are you going to do shatush? DomaV salon
How to choose the right shade?
Picking the right shade is half the battle. He must be
as natural as possible (no higher than 2-3 tones lighter
natural color) and do not contradict the color type.
Important! Clear contrast and bright transitions from color to
color contradict the principles of shatush.
Consider each case in more detail:
- For blondes. Without prior blackout
radical zone shatush will be almost imperceptible. Keep in mind that
darkened roots require a monthly correction. Most
Suitable shades: wheat, pearl, cream, platinum.
- For brown-haired women. Natural and pure brown hair is
an ideal base for demonstrating shatush results. Most
suitable shades: honey, golden, nutty, beige,
- For brunettes. If you have natural dark
or previously painted hair – take enough time to choose
craftsmen, salon and products. So you can avoid junk
yellowing, desiccation and wrinkles in length. Most suitable
shades: dark chocolate, coffee, walnut, mahogany.
- For red. Red hair is attractive by itself.
myself, but as you know, there is no limit to perfection! To complement
your image, and not spoil it – ask for help to
professional colorist. The most suitable shades: copper,
honey, coffee with milk, wheat, red, orange.
How to prepare the hair for the procedure?
Hair is like a blank canvas to prepare before
work. Basic training includes the following steps:
- A haircut. If you have split ends –
shave them, otherwise lightening will only aggravate their condition and
contribute to the spread of creases along the entire length.
- Treatment. Do not try to disguise
staining hair loss. Solve problems first
internal, and only then – external.
- To wash or not to wash? There is an opinion that
Do not wash your hair immediately before staining. In this there is
truth: lipid layer can prevent unwanted
overdrying But at the same time it’s not worth keeping your head dirty
too long: first, you (or your master) will be unpleasant
work with such hair, secondly, the paint can lie in pieces and
you will not get the effect you have been waiting for. Since the last water
procedures should take no more than 24 hours.
Types and procedures
There are only two types of shatush – with and without hair
hair Consider each a little more.
This is a classic staining technique that allows
achieve a blurry and natural color accents.
Ideal for healthy hair of medium length and
This method is used in cases where the hair can
just can’t stand the traumatic stuff (thin, porous,
damaged). Such work can only be done
professional, because the application requires literally artistic
approach. Master puts dye chaotic strokes,
choosing their location depending on the haircut and facial features.
If you decide to perform shatush at home, in advance
make sure you have everything you need on hand
instruments. You will need:
- coloring composition;
- brushes – one narrow, the second wide;
- containers for mixing dyes;
- comb with a narrow handle and frequent teeth;
- disposable gloves.
Reference! Do not use for mixing coloring
Compositions metal containers or ceramic ware with a pattern –
This will start the oxidation process.
How to do shatush with a hair? Main steps
Shatush with hair is done in the following sequence:
- Divide hair into small sections (2-3 cm) and collect in
- Using a comb with frequent teeth, add hair to
- Apply a dye in the middle of each strand, light,
chaotic brush strokes.
- Hold the composition from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on
manufacturer’s recommendations and the desired result.
- Wash away the paint and unravel the hair.
Important! Hades raises the hair scales, and
if they are not returned to the previous state, there will be creases. After
combing apply a special balm or an indelible emulsion.
How to do shatush without hair? Step by step
Shatush without hair is an “open technique” that does not require
use a special cap or foil. Performed
This staining in several stages:
- Comb the hair and divide into 4 sections (temples, nape,
- Mix the dyes in advance and prepare the brushes.
- Highlight the first strand on the back of the head and apply the dye with light
- Repeat the action with each curl, varying their width and
intensity of coloring.
- Soak the composition on the hair the necessary time after which wash
each strand separately.
- Apply balm or indelible essence to hair.
Popular kits and tools for Shatush TOP 3
Ready set for home coloring (highlighting,
Coloring) can significantly simplify your work. They include
all necessary positions: brightener, dye, and in some
cases of care products and tools.
Préférence Glam Lights
New from the famous French brand, beloved by many
due to the special comb for precise distribution of the coloring
composition. The set includes:
- powder clarifier;
- cream to activate (in a bottle with dispenser);
- dye mixing bowl;
- disposable gloves;
- comb with a special curved handle;
- regenerating shampoo.
Manufacturing country: France.
Price: from 425 rubles
Palette Deluxe Glare of Light
The color is clear and bright, regardless of
were they painted earlier or not. All is already included
necessary for the home procedure:
- oxidizing agent;
- brightening powder;
- mixing container and spatula;
- brush for coloring.
Country of manufacture: Germany
Price: from 195 rubles.
Estel Solo Contrast
The set is especially good for highlighting and shatush on dark
hair, as it can lighten hair up to level 6.
Thanks to a wide range of colors, everyone can find for himself
suitable option. The product is enriched with vegetable fats,
vitamin complex and keratin.
Country of origin: Russia.
Price: from 80 rubles
How to test for allergies?
Some paint components may cause an allergic reaction.
on the skin: itching, inflammation, rashes, and in some cases
To avoid the unwanted last – test
on an allergic reaction. Mix a small amount
coloring composition (the size of a pea) and apply to one of
areas with sensitive skin: on the wrist, elbow or behind
ear and leave for one hour. If there is a slight redness or
itch – immediately wash away the paint and look for an alternative.
Important! If you used to dye your hair with henna or
Basma – conduct a test for the manifestation of color. Color inconspicuous
strand on the back of the head according to the instructions, wash and wait a day.
If the color has not changed – it means that you can conduct a full-fledged shatush.
Basic rules for self-staining
By taking care of your home coloring, you take full
responsibility for the result. So that he does not disappoint you –
follow the basic rules:
- Do the staining only when the shag
- If you are unfamiliar with the basics of color –
ask for advice from a professional. He will help you find the most
- Follow the instructions – do not increase and do not
reduce the time of exposure to the hair.
- Cook the paint just before use – than
The longer the chemical composition is in the open air, the stronger
- Be sure to test for an allergic reaction, even
if you have previously used this paint.
Manufacturers often change the composition of their products.
Paint is a chemical reagent that when improperly
use may affect your well-being and condition
health The following precautions will help you avoid
- Do not dye your hair if there is inflammation on the scalp, wounds and
other skin diseases.
- Do not perform staining during pregnancy.
- Do not dye your hair in a poorly ventilated area.
- Do not do too dense pile – otherwise you will not
can comb it after dyeing.
- Do not store, much less use the remnants of the finished,
- If the paint gets into the eyes or on the mucous tissue – immediately
rinse skin with plenty of cool water.
- Do not perform the staining procedure near food
In which cases it is justified to do shatush at home, and in which it is better
contact the beauty salon?
You can try to make shatush at home
- You understand the basics of color.
- You know how to work with dyes and
- You want to change your image without resorting to radical
- You can make shatush without blackout
radical zone and alignment “base” (you have fair-haired unpainted
In some cases, without the help of a specialist can not do:
- You have blond or red hair, which requires a special approach to
choosing a color scheme.
- You want to get the effect “like in the photo”, but do not know which
exactly shades need to be used.
- Your hair has already been dyed.
- You do not know how to work with dyes.
With home staining, many girls act by trial and
mistakes. We will talk about the most common mistakes.
- Coloring with a reference to the packaging, without making an amendment to your
- Using paint more than 3 tones darker or lighter
- Attempting to block gray hair with blond blond undertones
natural dark base.
- The use of oxygenant is greater than 3%.
- Disclaimer gloves and accessories.
- Neglect of security measures.
- Coloring wet and clean hair.
- Shampoo immediately after staining.
- Dilution with shampoo or balm to increase
quantities of a substance.
- Use metal utensils, hairbrushes or spoons
mixing chemical composition.
Shatush at home – photo
Home coloring significantly saves time and money. And at
due experience you can get a result that will be no worse
salon. Confirmation of this – the next selection of photos
Noble coffee, chocolate and chestnut colors –
This is what Shatush loved by brunettes. Such
coloring is ideal for those who want to emphasize their
On blonde hair
Shatush is almost imperceptible on blonde; however, darkening
The root zone works wonders. Hair change, hairstyle
looks more voluminous and airy.
Light brown hair is the perfect canvas for shatush. Hairstyle
looks as natural and attractive as possible.
Red hair – this is probably the only option where the strands
copper, orange and red will look natural and
On short hair
Short hair is not a reason to refuse stylish
staining. You can focus on the bangs, nape or elongated
spinning the face.
Medium length hair
The average length is ideal for demonstrating shatush coloring.
Any hairstyle will look attractive.
Gorgeous mane with natural tints looks simple.
awesome. It should be borne in mind that the longer the hair, the more you
have to spend time and money on the correction.
Color shatush is rather an exception to the rule, since
coloring technique involves only natural shades. But
if you are brave and bold, then why not experiment?
Silver tints look noble and spectacular.
Looking at such staining it is impossible to say that gray hair –
This is a sign of old age.
The delicate shade of cotton candy can highlight your
flirty and bold temper. Pink shatush good
addition to blond, light blond and red hair color.
Black and white
Monochrome is a timeless classic. Such
coloring is suitable for girls with white skin and light
Flame locks are a great addition to blue black
hair and natural-red mane. Be sure you will not stay
Purple is a versatile color that fits and
blondes brunettes. Depending on the intensity can be as
cold and warm.
Hair care after the procedure
Successful coloring gives confidence, but what to do,
to save the result until the next correction? Revise your
cosmetic arsenal: replace the usual shampoo, conditioner and
mask on a special series for the care of painted and melirovannyh
Reference! The more damaged the hair, the more
silicone may be contained.
- Use the hair dryer in cold mode if you can not do without
- Reduce the use of styling products and whenever possible
replace them with serums and firming essences.
- Protect your hair with a hat from direct sunlight and
cold winter wind.
Comparison with the coloring of ombra and balazhij
Ombre is a common option for all occasions.
of life. Compared to shatush, it looks brighter,
catchy and not so natural. Suitable for medium and long hair,
regardless of color.
Balayazh is in many ways similar to shatush, however, he is more
swept on light and blond curls. It fits perfectly
Those who want to update their image, but are not ready for the cardinal
If you can not decide on the choice of technology – consult
with the master. He will help you find the best option.
Shatush is a coloring technique in which everything is collected
important for the modern girl: naturalness, beauty and
practicality. With such staining you will not need
monthly trips to the beauty salon for correction.