It’s a well-known fact that a beautiful and slim figure doesn’t
given without any effort. In order to get rid of excess
kilograms need to put a lot of work and time. But
not every person can (wants) expose himself to intense
physical exertion. These days, the long-standing dream of man has come true:
beautiful slim figure without a scalpel and strained physical
loads. In order for the dream to become a reality, scientists invented
cryolipolysis method which is based on selective
exposure to cold which destroys only excess
- What is cryolipolysis?
- What is the essence of the procedure
- Advantages and disadvantages of the method
- Indications for the procedure
- Contraindications to the behavior of the procedure
- Correction zones
- Cryolipolysis Preparation
- How to carry out the procedure
- Complications after cryolipolysis
- Cryolipolysis apparatus
- 1 What is cryolipolysis?
- 2 What is the essence of the procedure
- 3 Advantages and disadvantages of the method
- 4 Indications for the procedure
- 5 Contraindications to the behavior of the procedure
- 6 Correction zones
- 7 Preparation for cryolipolysis
- 8 How to carry out the procedure
- 9 Complications after cryolipolysis
- 10 Cryolipolysis apparatus
What is cryolipolysis?
Cryolipolysis is a popular and effective hardware procedure.
cosmetology, the purpose of which is non-surgical removal
orange peel and excess fat deposits. Procedure often
called cryoliposuction or cold liposculpture.
This technique is aimed at slimming and correcting individual
body areas, as well as the creation of a slim figure. Technique
allows you to fight even with hereditary fat traps. BUT
because it is well known to get rid of genetic fat
traps impossible without surgical intervention. but
cryolipolysis procedure successfully replaces surgical
intervention, allowing you to achieve the same tremendous success in
silhouette correction without adverse health effects.
What is the essence of the procedure
Cryolipolysis is an innovative dosed and
selective effects of low temperatures on fat cells. AT
the result is the destruction of fat cells and the removal of fat
excess, tightening the skin and improving its structure. Selective
exposure to cold eliminates fatty deposits on problem
body areas: buttocks, abdomen, thighs, knees and forearms.
The essence of the procedure is the ability of fat.
to crystallize at a temperature of 17-20 ° C. Body overlap
special applicators that cool the desired areas of the body to
-5 ° C, subjecting the fat to crystallization.
Fat cells are essential for the body to maintain
nutrients and energy. However, defense mechanisms against
they have no cold, because inside our bodies constantly
maintained a certain temperature. If significantly cooled
adipose tissue, its cells are damaged, die and are removed from
When cryolipolysis occurs the destruction and death of fat cells,
but not at the time of exposure to cold, but within 2-3 months
after the procedure. During the procedure, cold exposure
exposed only adipose tissue, which is very sensitive to
low temperatures. Fat cells break down and die
due to cooling to –5 ° C, while other fabrics do not
exposed to low temperatures. Due to crystallization
fat cells achieved the effect of lipolysis. Cell membranes
damaged and die, and lipid structures involved in
crystallization process, become solid.
The mechanism of cryolipolysis is based on the process of biological
apoptosis (destruction of the cells in the course of
vital activity of the body). This is a natural biological
a process that helps rid the body of dead cells and
decay products. Dead cells are excreted by
Advantages and disadvantages of the method
Since the splitting of fat under the influence of cold occurs
gradually over 2-3 months, this fact gives the procedure
cryolipolysis has a number of significant advantages over
other methods of getting rid of excess fat.
In this way:
- at a low rate of cell death, the normal one is not disturbed.
vital activity of the organism, such as when using
other traumatic methods;
- gradual destruction and death of cells, allows lymphatic
system successfully cope with the withdrawal of waste products that
formed after apoptosis;
- slow cell death does not cause intoxication of the body,
therefore, no additional procedures are necessary.
such as lymphatic drainage, massage, etc.
- in places exposed to cold and fat cell death
cavities are formed as subcutaneous redistribution occurs
adipose tissue and a uniform decrease in the volume of the entire area
- impact mechanism is based on natural biological
the processes of our body;
- removal of adipose tissue occurs without surgical
intervention, so there is no adverse effect of anesthesia
on the body;
- since there is no damage to the integrity of the skin
integument, there is no risk of infection, scarring and postoperative
- no need to wear special pull-down underwear;
- the method has multidirectional possibilities, in one case
will help to lose extra kilos, in another, to level and polish
the surface of the skin in areas where physical
exercise and massage;
- method helps to lose weight locally, that is, to remove excess fat
only on the hips or abdomen;
- the method is comfortable and safe;
- the procedure is ideal for busy women because
it is necessary to carry out no more than 4 procedures to get noticeable
- the procedure can be performed at any time, regardless of
season of the year.
The disadvantages of the method include:
- there is no instant result, as usually happens with others
- there is a large list of contraindications;
- the method is categorized as expensive procedures;
- it is impossible to process some areas of the skin qualitatively;
- there is a risk of some side effects and
Indications for the procedure
The indication for the procedure is:
- Obesity by nutritional-constitutional type. This type
obesity develops in people who have adopted alimentary
habits of close friends: parents, brothers and
sisters. This type of obesity contributes to constant weight gain,
as people lead their usual sedentary lifestyle, absorbing
high-calorie food in large volumes, feeling dislike for movement and
- Hypothalamic obesity. At violations in work
hypothalamus that regulates neuroendocrine activity
the brain responsible for nutritional saturation occurs
uncontrollable craving for food. At the same time a person eats much
more than you need to meet your needs.
Excess calories are stored in the form of fat.
- Obesity as a result of endocrine disease. In case of violations
intensity of the endocrine glands changes
metabolism, and weight increases even with diet.
- Obesity as a result of mental pathology. Uncontrollable
eating can be the result of mental
- The procedure is shown with the existence of fat zones, so
called fat traps: breeches, hips, abdomen, buttocks,
knees and forearms.
- The method is well established that well removes fat from
front and side of the abdomen, since in this area in
due to hereditary predisposition it cannot be removed
in no other way.
It should be noted that patients with obesity of 2-3 degrees given
the weight loss method is strictly contraindicated, since a large
stress on internal organs, especially the liver and lymphatic
In the first case, cryolipolysis will be applied as an independent
procedure or combined with exercise and
In all other cases, cryolipolysis may be in addition to
drug treatment of the underlying disease that caused
Contraindications to the behavior of the procedure
Despite the wide range of indications for the procedure,
This method also has some serious
- idiosyncrasy to cold (cold
- skin diseases;
- Raynaud syndrome (spasm of the arteries of the fingers under the influence of cold
or emotional stress);
- pregnancy and lactation;
- violation of the integrity of the skin at the intended site
- mental disorders;
- the presence in the body of metal prostheses;
- the presence of electrical stimulants in the body;
- acute and chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- infectious diseases;
- hernia of the abdomen, navel and groin;
- bleeding disorders;
- liver and kidney disease;
- gallbladder disease;
- diseases of the endocrine system;
- taking some pharmacological drugs
With cryolipolysis, you can correct any area of the body.
The following areas are most often corrected:
- breeches area;
- knee area;
Preparation for cryolipolysis
Before the procedure, you must visit a therapist and a specialist,
who will conduct the procedure. Therapist will hold a full
examination and a series of clinical studies to identify
contraindications to the procedure. Doctor – beautician before
the procedure will evaluate the type of shape, determines the mass index
body and percentage of excess fat.
The patient will have to pass the following tests:
- general blood analysis;
- blood chemistry;
- Analysis of urine;
How to carry out the procedure
The patient is placed on a couch, and on the skin in place.
the intended exposure to cold is applied by sliding the gel or
the cellophane film is applied. This place is attached
a nozzle that pulls in a fold of skin along with subcutaneously
adipose tissue. In the nozzle there is a special hole where
sucked subcutaneously – fatty tissue and skin folds under
the impact of the vacuum created. In this hole lends itself
cold air that cools down to – 5 ° C skin temperature.
This temperature contributes to the damage and death of fat
cells. Then begins intensive cooling, which lasts
about 40 – 60 minutes. If several are processed sequentially
parts of the skin, then it takes more time. For small
Fat deposits spend 1-2 sessions, with massive volumes
– 5 procedures with an interval once a month.
During the procedure, the patient feels a slight cold, but
gradually this feeling passes. At the same time with cooling
skin is vibrated, which helps to preserve
normal blood circulation. After the procedure is removed
nozzle, remove the film and the remnants of the gel. The patient can immediately
back to your normal rhythm of life. Skin marks disappear
after some time (usually a couple of hours).
Experts have proved that in one procedure it takes up to 8
centimeters in volume, and the amount of adipose tissue is reduced by 30%.
This method of silhouette correction differs from other methods in that
that the result is not immediately noticeable, but only over time.
Since the process of cell death occurs within 2-4 months,
then the first positive result may appear already
in two weeks, and the maximum effect is observed only after
Complications after cryolipolysis
Complications after this procedure are short-term and
fast passing Most often, immediately after the procedure on the body
- redness of the skin;
- loss of sensation;
- numbness in the affected area;
All observed side effects are local and temporary.
nature and treatment do not need. All symptoms go away during
In some cases, with improper operation of the device,
violation of the technology of the procedure or using
counterfeit apparatus, serious complications can occur
skin frostbite and circulatory disorders in the treated
zone. In the presence of cold allergies or high sensitivity to
cold complications are sure to make themselves known. In this case
severe cold or cold allergies may develop
hemoglobinuria (red blood cell damage when hemoglobin is massively
goes into the circulatory environment).
For the implementation of the procedure requires special devices.
There are two types of apparatus that are used when
- with a vacuum nozzle that sucks in the fatty cavity
a fold (after operation hematomas and bruises are possible);
- with a flat metal surface and metal
plates that cool the treated area. In this case
hematomas and bruises do not appear.
The cryolipolysis apparatus is mobile, energy efficient,
easy to use and takes up little space. Professionals do not
It takes a long course of study, so it can
use and at home by reading carefully
Most recently, to buy a machine, you had to present
appropriate license for the right to conduct the procedure. At present
time is much simplified, since there are household
portable devices for use at home. Worth
note that a home appliance is not as powerful as a professional,
however, it has a fairly effective impact, with regular