There are few plants that cleanse the body like parsley.
We use it to add flavor in large quantities.
recipes, but it also has medicinal properties, effective from
many diseases. And when we combine parsley with lemon juice,
then we get an effective treatment and cleaning of the kidneys. In this article we
tell you how to do it.
- Why do we need to clean the kidneys?
- How to find out when it’s time to clean the kidneys?
- How can you use parsley and lemon for peeling
- Parsley and Lemon Recipe
Why do we need to clean the kidneys?
It is necessary to carry out the cleansing of the kidneys only occasionally –
become a habit in our daily life so that the general condition
health was normal. It should be remembered that the purpose of cleansing the kidneys
clean the blood and remove excess waste from the body.
What happens to us if the kidneys do not function properly
way and accumulates too much protein or toxic
materials? Our blood becomes clogged with these toxins and makes us
sick, which manifests itself in cramps, kidney stones and other
diseases. This should be avoided. These tips will help clear
kidneys, so it is important to comply with them:
- Drink plenty of fluids and reduce milk intake.
- Reduce consumption of processed foods.
- Replace animal proteins with vegetable.
- Remove salt from food as well as sweets, and avoid
It takes some effort, but there is no doubt that you will
How to find out when it’s time to clean the kidneys?
You need to take note of these symptoms for the sake of your
- Has your urine changed its color? This is an indicator
that there is a problem with the kidneys.
- High level of tension.
- Back pain, especially lower back pain, which gives in
- Excessive thirst.
- Frequent need to go to the toilet, but without feeling
- Ankle swelling or even puffiness around the eyes.
- Incomprehensible fatigue.
Remember that these symptoms can be caused by many others.
diseases or conditions, but if it repeats more than
two or three times, probably time to visit a doctor.
How can you use parsley and lemon for peeling
- Parsley is a powerful antioxidant: it helps
cell regeneration and promotes kidney function.
- It is rich in minerals that help the kidneys stay
- Contains beta carotene, chlorophyll, vitamin C, which is ideal
suitable for fighting infections, tumors, and of course, strengthening
the body’s immune system.
- Parsley is an excellent diuretic: it helps
the body get rid of fluids naturally.
- Still reduces high blood pressure, as well as improving
- Lemon juice is rich in vitamins C and B. Both contribute to the care of
blood vessels in the kidneys.
- Lemons are low in sodium but high in content.
potassium, which is ideal for the kidneys. Indeed, many
Doctors recommend lemon juice to remove salt. It is simple and
What are the benefits of parsley and lemon?
This is a really simple recipe. In this article we will give you
advice on how to use parsley and lemon juice to your body
will be healthy. You can do this for at least two days at
Parsley and Lemon Recipe
Take five sprigs of parsley. Wash them and boil them.
liter of water in the pan. Add parsley to boiling water to
release the cleansing properties of this plant.
This is a classic treatment, you probably already heard about it. AT
traditional medicine is usually quite effective
due to therapeutic benefits that provide
plants. After the parsley was in boiled water,
add the juice of one lemon!
When to take?
According to the recipe you need to take four cups, so you should start with
one cup in the morning on an empty stomach. Next – after dinner, and one after
dinner This will improve your digestion and, of course, cleanse the kidneys.
You can do this once or twice a week. remember, that
This recipe contains many vitamins that will give you a lot
energy and also help if you suffer from anemia. So why
would not start today? Your buds will thank you!