Well-groomed hair is an obligatory attribute of beauty.
women. Thick shiny hair indicates the health of all
organism. To maintain and treat minor hair problems
Systematic hair care at home is needed. For
strengthening, accelerating growth and recovery of hair are used
various natural recipes for masks, rinses, vitamins,
as well as proper daily care.
- Household hair care rules
- How to make natural shampoo?
- Homemade masks according to popular recipes
- Recipes for natural hair rinses
- Vitamins for beauty hairstyles
Household hair care rules
Home hair care needs to start with proper washing and
- Before shampooing, you need to comb the curls well to
the time of water procedures is not even more confused already existing
- Wash your hair as necessary, depending on
- If the hair is greasy and require frequent washing, then you need to pick up
mild shampoo, suitable for daily use.
- Best suited for water treatments soft
distilled or well water, and tap water
must be boiled and allowed to stand before use.
- Foaming shampoo should be in the palm, not on the head. It does not
It is worth strongly rub curls and scratch the scalp with nails.
- Wash away shampoo and other products with warm water, too.
hot fluid stimulates enhanced sebum production.
- Using a rinse, balm or conditioner
required Apply them to the ends and half the length, and wash off
These funds are better than cool water.
- It is impossible to rub and twist hair with a towel. Need slightly
squeeze the hair and wrap a towel. The maximum time
socks “turban” – 15 minutes.
- Dry your hair better in a natural way without
use a hair dryer and even more ironing, and if there is an acute
the need to use thermometers, then apply them in
- Before going to bed you should definitely comb already dried hair and
braid them in a free braid to avoid entanglement during
- Once a week, a scalp massage is needed to improve
blood circulation, contributing to the strengthening and growth of hairs.
Good companions daily home hair care
are centuries-old folk recipes.
How to make natural shampoo?
More modern women prefer natural
shampoos, the efficacy and safety of which is confirmed
long experience of use. Consider excellent recipes.
homemade shampoos for different hair types:
- Nettle for weak hairs. Pour 100 g of leaves
nettle 1 liter of water, add 400 ml of apple cider vinegar. To put
on the fire and boil for 25 minutes, strain. In a basin of water
add 400-600 ml of nettle decoction and wash your hair.
- Mustard for oily hair. Dilute in 2 L of warm soft
water 1 tbsp. mustard Apply the solution on the head and slightly
Massage at the roots, rinse. Mustard perfectly eliminates greasy
- Gelatinous for dull hairs. Mix 1 tbsp. ordinary
shampoo, 1 tbsp. powdered gelatin and 1 yolk. Everything
Slowly beat the ingredients and apply to the wet hair,
hold for 7-10 minutes, rinse.
- Rye for rapid growth. Soak a piece of rye bread to
condition of liquid gruel and rub with a mixture of curls, soak on
head for 5-7 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with plenty of
- Yolk-oil for dry hairs. Mix 1 chicken yolk
from 1 tsp olive or castor oil. The resulting mixture
apply on the hair roots, gently massage and then distribute
across the dyne and wash off.
Choose any natural shampoo recipe you like.
hair care at home.
Homemade masks according to popular recipes
Masks for hair, cooked at home by folk
recipes contain only natural ingredients and no
synthetic compounds. Homemade masks are only beneficial for
density, beauty and health of the hair, and cook them
yourself using simple recipes with herbs and other
natural ingredients will not be difficult:
- Quince from excessive fat. From 1-2 fruits of ripe quince
cut fruit cores with seeds. Cutted cores
pour 200 ml of water, put on low heat and boil 2
minutes Mask broth rubbed into the scalp for 40-60 minutes, you can not
- Cognac for strengthening and density. Remove the film from 1-2 yolks,
mix with 2 tbsp. cognac and 2 tbsp. olive oil. Apply mask
on the scalp on the partings, on the roots of the hair, and the remaining mixture
spread on the hair and massage the head for 2-3 minutes.
Then put on a warming cap for 45 minutes, then wash off the mask
and rinse curls with lime or mint decoction.
- Grass from falling out. Mix 1 tsp. nettle herbs, cones
hops, birch leaves, calendula flowers and coltsfoot. Pour 1
l boiling water, insist, strain and rub into the scalp and hair with
using a cotton swab. You can not flush.
- From aloe for treatment. Mix 1 tsp. aloe (agave) juice, 1
egg yolk, 1 tsp lemon juice 1 minced garlic clove.
Thoroughly mix and wipe the mask in the roots of the hairstyle, wear
warming cap. After 30-40 minutes, rinse and rinse the mixture.
a head of chamomile decoction.
- Oily for nutrition. Mix 15 drops of tea tree oil,
10 drops of cedar oil, 10 drops of rosemary oil and 100 ml of juice
aloe. Shake all components, put in a dark place and insist
for 5-7 days, shaking the mixture daily. Shaking the solution,
gently rub a small amount of mask into the scalp after
- Honey from excessive dryness. Mix 1 tbsp. natural
liquid honey, 1 tbsp. sunflower oil, 1 tbsp. Milk and 3 tbsp.
low-fat cottage cheese. Apply to head and hold for 30-40
minutes, then rinse the strands thoroughly. This mask perfectly nourishes
skin and restores dry and damaged curls.
- Clay for shine. Brew 10 grams of chamomile flowers in a glass
boiling water, insist 5 minutes, drain. Add chamomile decoction
100 grams of clay in powder form, 100 ml of coconut oil,
30 ml of apple cider vinegar, 10 drops of peppermint essential oil.
Apply the mixture on the head and gently massage over
5 minutes, rinse with plenty of water. Then apply on hair
balm or conditioner and rinse.
Homemade hair masks stimulate blood circulation in the hair
bulbs, which gives an excellent firming and regenerating effect
with their regular use (1-2 times a week).
Recipes for natural hair rinses
Home hair care is unthinkable without rinsing
and toning up the hair. As a conditioner and conditioner
after shampooing you can use natural recipes of various
extracts and infusions of herbs. Vegetable broths soften hair,
stimulate their growth, increase the keratin layer, and also treat them from
fallout and dandruff.
- Pour 4 tbsp. calamus root 500 ml of boiled water and insist
45-60 minutes. Apply for 6-8 weeks to stop hair
fall out, dandruff disappeared, and the roots hardened.
- For blond hair, a good conditioner will be acidified.
water: add in 1 liter of boiled water the juice of half a lemon and
rinse with this solution hair for 1.5-2
- Mix 2 tbsp of herbs (nettle, burdock root, hops, horsetail)
field, coltsfoot, calamus root) and pour 1 liter of boiling water, boil
2 minutes, insist 20-25 minutes, strain.
- To shine hair, pour 50 grams of parsley with 500 ml of water and
boil for 10-15 minutes, strain and add 2 tbsp. vinegar.
- For dark hair: pour 2 tbsp. black tea 1 liter
boiling water and boil for 3-5 minutes. Filter and apply for
refreshment shade and gloss.
- Pour 3-4 tbsp. spoons of oak bark or pine needles and cook in 1 liter of water per
low heat for 10-15 minutes. Cool and strain.
- For dry hair, you need 2 tbsp. spoonful of peppermint or
Mallow flowers pour 1 cup boiling water, insist 30 minutes,
filter and apply as intended.
- The hair will be flavored with this rinse: in 500 ml of warm
water add 7-10 drops of rosemary oil or tea tree.
- The hair will be thick and fluffy if you wash it after washing.
0.5 liters of light beer without foam.
- Pour 100 grams of rowan leaves or 50 grams of rowan fruits, 100 gr
nettle juice and half a lemon 1.5 liters of cold water, put on
fire, bring to a boil and boil for 20-25 minutes. Strain.
- Dilute 1 tsp in a glass of milk. salt rinse
milk salt solution of hair, then rinse with clean water.
For beauty and density of hair, you can apply various
rinses on the basis of any herbs at the rate of 2 tbsp. herbs on 1
litere of water.
Vitamins for beauty hairstyles
Home hair care also includes a variety of hair
mineral and multivitamin complexes. In addition to
effective masks to make the hair grow faster, look healthy
and brilliant, you must provide it with vitamins, taking them with
food in the form of tablets or suspensions, or applied externally, rubbing
into the scalp, liquid from ampoules saturated with vitamins.
Hair, first of all, lacks the following vitamins:
- retinol acetate – vitamin A (used together with vitamin
- thiamine – vitamin B1;
- Riboflavin – vitamin B2;
- pyridoxine – vitamin B6;
- cyanocobalamin – vitamin B12;
- tocopherol – vitamin E.
This is a list of vitamins most needed for healthy hair.
Vitamin injections can be added to different masks and solutions.
for rinsing the hair.
Thus, to maintain beauty, brilliance and health
hairstyles need regular care and hair care in
home conditions. Therefore, you should not neglect the daily
caring and recurrent treatment
treatments for hair.