Like other skin areas, knees and elbows may over time
darken due to accumulation of dead cells and other contaminants.
Although sometimes we forget about these two problem areas, and if closer
look at them, you can see that they are not so bright.
The reason is that we often use elbows and knees to support
bodies when relying on different surfaces and do not even think that
they are polluted.
In addition, with time elbows and knees darken, they also
easy to dry up, because they do not have a lot of sebaceous glands. It may
cause the formation of cracks, even contribute to the accumulation of dirt,
and over time the skin will look ugly and unpleasant
Although dark skin is not a medical problem, which
affects your health, it is not too beautiful. Luckily,
there are ways to lighten knees and elbows in a natural way,
for this you just need to peel off the dead cells.
- Baking soda for skin cleansing
- Oatmeal will make skin lighter
- Vaseline will moisturize and cleanse
- Olive oil will lighten elbows
- Lemon will relieve dark spots
Baking soda for skin cleansing
This all-natural, inexpensive product is easy to find. Soda
is a natural scrub that helps remove dead
cells and all kinds of dirt from the skin.
- To use its useful properties, mix a little
baking soda with a little water to a thick consistency
- Gently massage the skin of the elbows and knees with this paste in
for 5 minutes. Then apply it again and rinse with warm.
- You can press a little stronger on these two sites, because the skin is there
quite strong and thick.
- After using the product it is important to moisturize the skin so that it does not
- Repeat the procedure 2 or 3 times a week.
Oatmeal will make skin lighter
Oatmeal is a natural scrub that can help remove
pollution and polish the skin. This natural ingredient displays
dark spots on the knees and elbows, making the skin fresh and even
- Mix two tablespoons of oatmeal with two teaspoons.
spoons of fresh cream or milk.
- Apply in a circular motion and leave for a few minutes.
So that the tool starts working.
- Rub another ten minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- After using the product, apply moisturizer to the skin.
Vaseline will moisturize and cleanse
Although petroleum jelly is not a natural scrub, it is excellent and
moisturizes and cleans. Use it after the scrub to enhance
- Make a paste of chopped chickpeas (chick peas) and
water, and apply on elbows and knees.
- After the paste dries, wash it off with cold water and
let the skin dry well.
- Apply a large amount of Vaseline.
- Wrap your knees and elbows with gauze or bandage and leave overnight,
so that petroleum jelly works while you sleep.
Olive oil will lighten elbows
natural ingredient can help with dark elbows and knees,
because it will moisturize them and prevent dryness.
- Heat some olive oil and apply on your knees and
- Rub the oil into the skin in the evening before bedtime.
- For best results, follow the procedure three times a day.
- You can also use coconut oil or vitamin E.
Lemon will relieve dark spots
Lemon not only cleans, but also has knitting properties. With
regular use it can help remove dark spots on
knees and elbows.
- Wash your elbows and knees, take a lemon and rub problem ones.
zones with slow circular motions.
- Massage with lemon for 10 minutes and then give
- Perform the procedure every day.
- You can also add salt or sugar and this will create a scrub.
to remove dead cells. Just mix lemon and sugar or salt.
in a ratio of one to two and apply the mixture on your knees and elbows
in circular motions. Leave for a few minutes so that the remedy
worked, and then rinse with cold water.