Beauty and youth are categories that are heavily subject to
of time. Unable to stop the time or reverse it. It
inexorably moving forward, leaving traces of past years on our faces.
Even the most thorough skin care loses sooner or later
its effectiveness and there comes a time when you need to take more
radical measures. Good aesthetic and therapeutic effect.
give injections of beauty. But, unfortunately, injections can not be recommended.
all patients, they have many contraindications. However not
worth the upset. Modern cosmetology in such cases
offers hardware cosmetology procedures that can give
the same effect as beauty shots, and in some cases
- What is non-injection mesotherapy
- How is non-injection mesotherapy
- Types of non-injection mesotherapy
- What effect can be achieved with non-injection
- Benefits of non-injection mesotherapy
- Method disadvantages
- Indications for the procedure
- Contraindications to the procedure
- Side effects and complications
- 1 What is non-injection mesotherapy
- 2 How is non-injection mesotherapy
- 3 Types of non-injection mesotherapy
- 4 What effect can be achieved with non-injection mesotherapy
- 5 Benefits of non-injection mesotherapy
- 6 Method disadvantages
- 7 Indications for the procedure
- 8 Contraindications to the procedure
- 9 Side effects and complications
What is non-injection mesotherapy
Let’s remember what a classic is
mesotherapy. Classical mesotherapy is an injection method,
which allows you to enter biologically active substances under the skin.
Everyone knows that our skin needs the necessary substances for
maintaining her youth and beauty. For this you need to deliver
necessary substances in the deep layers of the dermis. But the top layer of the epidermis
prevents them from passing deep under the skin where they occur
regeneration and renewal processes. In this case, the injection is performed.
the function of transporters of biologically active substances. But themselves
the injections themselves are very painful, moreover, they have
contraindications and can result in serious complications.
Modern cosmetology has solved this issue. Presently
There is no injection mesotherapy for the face, which contributes to
penetration of active substances deep into the skin non-invasive
in a way.
How is non-injection mesotherapy
An important aspect of instrumental mesotherapy is the individual
preparation of mezokokteyl for each patient. What is included in
Composition of such mezokokteyley? It depends on what problems
need to be addressed. Most often mezokokteyli consist of the following
- hyaluronic acid;
- glycolic acid;
- collagen and elastin hydrolyzate;
- vitamins and trace elements;
- amino acids;
- placenta extract;
- medicinal plants.
In other words, the beautician, preparing mezokokteyl,
takes into account all the flaws in the patient’s skin that are necessary
Non-injection mesotherapy is divided into several stages.
The first step is to prepare the skin directly for
procedure. The skin is cleaned from makeup and
need to peel to remove dead
Then the prepared cocktail is applied to the problem area.
skin. With the help of a cosmetic apparatus, this area is exposed to
15-30 minutes of treatment that promotes deep
penetration of biologically active substances into cells and tissues.
After the procedure, soothing and cooling is applied to the skin.
facilities. One month after the intensive non-injection course
mesotherapy support procedures are carried out in one session
Despite the fact that non-injection mesotherapy is performed on
different cosmetology machines, it is carried out one at a time and
the same above scheme.
The procedure is carried out only by a highly qualified specialist with
higher medical education and only in specialized
Non-injection mesotherapy is performed by courses that
Intensive course has 3-10 sessions, with an interval of 1 time per
Fixing course is held 1 time per month to consolidate
the result of an intensive course.
It should be noted that the choice of apparatus is based on the indications
to the procedure. There are several types of non-injection
Types of non-injection mesotherapy
Depending on the hardware impact, there are the following types
- oxygen mesotherapy;
Cryomesotherapy well tightens the skin and combines
simultaneous combination of three factors: mezokokteyl,
electric waves and cryotherapy.
Hydromezotherapy is famous for being a modern counterpart.
electrophoresis. This procedure significantly improves permeability.
cell membranes and promotes their intensive absorption
active substances from mezokokteyley.
Laser non-injection mesotherapy is very popular
a procedure that has a dual effect: promotes
deposition of active substances in tissues and improves peacecirculation
in the dermis, improving skin condition.
Iontophoresis is carried out under the influence of electroplating
stable current. It increases the permeability of blood vessels, makes them
strong and elastic, thereby improves blood circulation and exchange
substances, and also tones the skin.
Magnetophoresis promotes the penetration of mezococktails deep into
tissue under the influence of magnetic waves.
Oxygen mesotherapy includes innovative methods.
OXY-therapy and oxygen therapy. During these procedures, cells
enriched with pure oxygen, which lends itself to a jet under
high pressure. Oxygen molecules react with
ingredients of mezokokteyly, providing rejuvenating, toning and
regenerating effect. As a result, the complexion improves,
pigmentation is eliminated, and tissues are saturated with moisture.
Ultraphonophoresis is based on the use of ultrasound
vibrations that do a great job as transporters
nutrients from mezokokteyley.
Aquaphoresis uses several hardware in one procedure.
method: laser (red infrared),
electromyostimulation and lymphatic drainage.
What effect can be achieved with non-injection
Rejuvenating mezokokteyli work wonders, returning the former
youth and freshness of the skin. It is certainly worth noting that the effect of
needleless mesotherapy is inferior to injection methods, but also risks
less. The cosmetologist is obliged to warn everyone in advance.
patients, about what you should not expect from this procedure that
she is not able to give.
Let’s call the possibility of needleless mesotherapy:
- improvement in complexion;
- skin hydration;
- the removal of fine wrinkles associated with dehydration;
- easy lifting effect;
- improves skin tone;
- elimination of pigment spots;
- improvement of turgor and skin texture;
- elimination of edema and circles under the eyes;
- narrowing of pores;
- acne treatment;
- facial seborrhea treatment;
- elimination of spider veins on the face;
- skin restoration after other cosmetic procedures.
As we can see, the range of problems that needleless solves
Mesotherapy is quite wide. The only not quite nice
the moment is long treatment and the need
a variety of procedures to achieve the desired
Benefits of non-injection mesotherapy
This method has the following advantages:
- non-invasive method (preserving the integrity of the skin
- lack of rehabilitation period or in some cases
minor rehabilitation period;
- no serious side effects and complications;
- does not injure the skin;
- does not contribute to the formation of edema;
- local redness on the face quickly pass;
- minor contraindications.
This method has some negative points.
For example, opponents of the method claim that this procedure is not
is sterile and helps to infect the body
various microorganisms, bacteria that can cause
serious diseases. As any hardware nozzle, touching
persons who are no longer sterile, but reusable
promotes the spread of infections.
There are also other disadvantages:
- discomfort during the session;
- low efficiency of procedures based on it;
- a large number of sessions, and therefore, significant
- holding fixing procedures for a long time
Despite all the shortcomings of non-injection facial mesotherapy all
It remains a very popular procedure, as it is
painless and safe method.
Indications for the procedure
This procedure is not recommended to everyone. It is carried out in
- dull complexion;
- dryness and dehydration of the skin;
- fine wrinkles;
- dark spots;
- bruises and swelling around the eyes;
- enlarged pores;
- seborrhea of the face;
- face contour deformation;
- presence of flea.
Do not self-assign yourself a procedure. After all, each
a woman in this list will find indications for
no-injection mesotherapy, but the final decision to conduct
procedures are accepted only by a cosmetologist. Only he can with
certain accuracy choose the hardware method and compile
Contraindications to the procedure
There are the following contraindications for
- pregnancy and lactation;
- autoimmune and oncological diseases;
- chronic and acute infections in the acute stage;
- dermatological diseases on the face;
- herpes on the face;
- individual intolerance to the ingredients of mezokokteyley;
- gallstone disease in the acute stage;
- injuries and damage to the skin;
- susceptibility to allergies;
- extensive hyperpigmentation on the face.
Side effects and complications
Side effects and the more complications after
procedures are observed very rarely. To side effects
- redness of the skin;
Thus, the skin responds to laser, magnetic,
ultrasound exposure. The main causes of complications are
lack of professionalism of a cosmetologist, violation of the rules of septic tanks
and antiseptics, non-contraindications.
- slow and immediate allergic reactions;
- infection and inflammation of the skin;
- degenerative skin changes;
- posttraumatic lymphostasis.
In order to avoid undesirable complications,
seriously analyze information about aesthetic clinics and about
doctors who practice there. It is also necessary to carefully weigh
all the pros and cons and listen to the opinion of a specialist if he
claims that you do not need such a procedure.