There are a number of products with which you can improve tone.
muscles and fight with their lethargy and not use with any
medicines. It is also important not to forget about the need to engage
In this article, we will advise you how to make your
menu for every day with the help of those products that can make
your body is slim and fit. In addition, we will offer the option
menu and for vegans and vegetarians. Read on if you want
learn how to eat for what the body looked like
- Protein – healthy food
- Fats for nutrition
- Carbohydrates tightened body
- Recommended Food Supplements
- Daily diet
Protein – healthy food
If we are talking about the health of our muscles, first of all you need
remember the importance of proteins, because we should choose only those
products that can bring more benefits to our body.
In addition, proteins can also help lose weight and make
waist thinner. Here is a list of products with high content.
- Red meat: the proteins contained in this type of meat help
strengthen muscles, but do not abuse this product,
because its excess can cause cardiovascular
diseases. Once a week will be enough.
- White meat: this type of meat can be an alternative to red
meat, if we want to strengthen and tighten the body without a set of muscle
- Fish: both fat and white varieties of fish contain large
amount of protein. When choosing, remember that white fish is much
- Eggs: Egg whites contain a lot of protein, while
as in yolks more fat. You can cook an omelet from one
yolk and two proteins to get more benefits from it.
- Milk and dairy products: we advise to use
low fat dairy products. For example, you can eat
low-fat cottage cheese, adding some honey or olive
- Legumes: They are a wonderful source of vegetable
squirrel. Besides the fact that they are very useful, legumes are also inexpensive and
Available during all seasons. If you do not like beans because
the fact that they cause excessive gas formation, we advise
cook this product with cumin and sea kale, or pound
mash the beans and cook with them a different pate or mashed soups. BUT
if you make a side dish of cereals with beans (eg brown rice),
then get an even more powerful charge of protein.
- Nuts: they are best eaten raw or baked,
however, do not fry the nuts or add salt to them.
Nuts can also be consumed as a supplement to vegetable smoothies or
sandwich spreads. Before use, be sure to
that the nuts you have selected do not contain sugar, salt, and
- Mushrooms: The vegetable protein found in mushrooms is
very beneficial for our body. We advise you to add this
tasty product to salads, stews, rice, pasta, etc.
- Seaweed: we advise to use spirulina. These
algae are so beneficial that they can be consumed
Fats to nourish the body
Fats are also necessary for our body, but if we want
have a toned body, and not to accumulate fat, you need to give up
saturated fats in favor of those that are nutritious for
organism. That is why we recommend to use such
- Vegetable oils of the highest grade: olive, coconut,
sesame, flaxseed oil from wheat bran and evening primrose.
- Nuts: macadamia, hazelnuts, peanuts and almonds.
- Fatty Fish
- Avocado is a great fruit that contains a lot of
amount of healthy fats
- Seeds: sesame, sunflower, pumpkin, flaxseed, etc.
Carbohydrates tightened body
Carbohydrates that help strengthen and tighten the body, you can
found in such products:
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Raw or baked vegetables in salads, smoothies, juices, etc.
- Whole grain crops: rice, wheat
- Whole wheat flour (in small quantities)
- Starch: potato, banana
Recommended Food Supplements
Of course, we always encourage our readers.
make a decision about taking a variety of vitamin
applications before meals, however we can recommend you the most
effective applications for a toned and healthy body:
- Brewer’s yeast
- Spirulina and other algae.
Despite the products we recommend, we offer you
The following approximate menu option for each day:
- Breakfast: whole wheat toast with homemade cheese, honey
- Snack: a handful of nuts and a few fruits.
- Lunch: chicken with steamed vegetables.
- Snack: yogurt with nuts.
- Dinner: vegetable soup and scrambled eggs.
Here is the menu option for veggie lacto-ovo:
- Breakfast: Smoothies made from yogurt, bananas and nuts.
- Snack: corn pancakes with cottage cheese.
- Lunch: whole-wheat pasta, mushroom cream soup and parmesan.
- Snack: Wholemeal Toast with Peanut Butter (without
- Dinner: any porridge with vegetables and scrambled eggs.
And finally, a vegan menu option (without animal protein):
- Breakfast: Wholemeal sandwich with tomatoes and
- Lunch: handful of nuts and vegetable smoothies.
- Lunch: salad with lentils, brown rice and mushrooms.
- Snack: a handful of nuts.
- Dinner: pea cream soup with seaweed, Brussels sprout
cabbage and corn pancakes.