It is well known that most skin problems are due to its
dehydration. The blooming appearance of the skin depends on how good
she is moistened. The greatest success in this field earned
injection moistening techniques. One such technique is
- What is biorevitalization
- What is the power of peptides?
- The mechanism of action of peptides on skin cells
- The main functions of peptides in the skin
- People get old. Why?
- The principle of peptide biorevitalization
- When does the procedure show
- Contraindications to the procedure
- How is the procedure
- Rehabilitation period
- Side effects and complications
- Advantage and safety of peptide
- 1 What is biorevitalization
- 2 What is the power of peptides?
- 3 The mechanism of action of peptides on skin cells
- 4 The main functions of peptides in the skin
- 5 People get old. Why?
- 6 The principle of peptide biorevitalization
- 7 When does the procedure show
- 8 Contraindications to the procedure
- 9 How is the procedure
- 10 Rehabilitation period
- 11 Side effects and complications
- 12 Advantage and safety of peptide biorevitalization
What is biorevitalization
The fashionable word biorevitalization is widely known today. But what
does it mean It can be said that biorevitalization is one of the most
popular and highly effective injection procedures in modern
cosmetology. For many years she has been helping to keep her youth and
beauty to women around the world. However, the beauty industry does not stand on
place, every year there are new technologies and improved
old ones For this reason, aesthetic clinics offer ever increasing
range of procedures based on the principle of biorevitalization.
Biorevitalization is an injection method that allows
correct skin defects by saturating its deep layers
hyaluronic acid. The term “biorevitalization” means
natural recovery and rebirth. Classic method
biorevitalization uses drugs as active substance
based on hyaluronic acid. When conducting this procedure with
through injection, hyaluronic acid is injected into the skin to
deep and powerful moisturizing of all layers of the dermis. As a result
there is a deep moisturizing of the skin that allows you to smooth
fine wrinkles and make less pronounced deep. Complexion
skin texture improves, it looks blooming and
What is the power of peptides?
The history of the creation of peptides began a long time ago, back in 1913
year At that historical time, a Swiss doctor studied
embryonic cells that were considered a panacea in the fight against
old age. Old age he never won, but founded the method
cellular rejuvenation which will later
use all the beautiful half of humanity. This method
called biorevitalization. Succeeding in cellular rejuvenation,
swiss doctor used as a miracle
preparation, except for animal hormones, special proteins that are now
called peptides. Therefore, true biorevitalization is
first of all the use of peptides as biorevitalizants, and
not popular injections formulations Restylane, Yuviderm and others.
What is the power of peptides? Since with
By age, the skin of any person becomes thin, dry,
pigmented flabby and inelastic then the main emphasis
done on hydration and proteins. Therefore, the main means of
skin care products are cosmetic preparations, which include
includes collagen, elastin and keratin. Such drugs fall into
category of protein makeup. What is a collagen and
elastin? These are proteins that are composed of amino acids linked to each other.
peptide bonds. In essence, peptides are the same proteins, but with
very short chains. Proteins are made of amino acids as a chain.
of links, and these links may have different lengths.
In the past, our grandmothers also used protein cosmetics,
only in the form of masks of milk and sour cream, because these products are also
made up of proteins, only dairy. Currently modern
technologies allow you to create “high-techproteins” –
components of protein nature, obtained by biotechnology. AT
small amounts of peptides are contained in all living cells,
also they can include natural biological active
substances: components of blood plasma, some hormones and
The mechanism of action of peptides on skin cells
The mechanism of the effect of peptides on the cells for a long time remained
secret, but now it is already well known which
peptides coordinate the vital activity of cells. Traditional systems
regulation of the work of cells to ensure that cells in certain organs
correctly performed their functions, but to the processes of division and
cell maturation they are not relevant. The role of regulatory
peptides is to control the division process and
cell maturation, as well as their subsequent differentiation.
When peptides enter the cell nucleus, they debug
The most important stages of the genetic program:
- determine and encourage the desired rate of division of the stem
- promote the maturation of new cells and direct them to
the performance of its functions;
- support the necessary composition of receptors and enzymes;
- increase cell survival;
- enhance the activity of intracellular systems.
Since peptides have an effect at the cellular level,
The therapeutic properties of peptides are very diverse. Drugs that
contain peptides, activate physiological support functions
organism and promote cell rejuvenation.
Moreover, peptides, unlike proteins, have nano-size,
allowing them to easily pass through the transepidermal barrier.
Because of their large mass, normal proteins act only on the surface.
the layer of the epidermis, therefore, and the effect they have,
The main functions of peptides in the skin
Peptides are able to affect the work of cells as in normal,
so in critical situations. This means that for any even the most
stressful conditions in which the body falls, peptides are capable
regulate intracellular metabolism and maintain on
the required level is the number of mature active cells. The
mechanism underlies effective interaction and
functioning of all organs and systems. Thanks to him, our
the body works harmoniously and harmoniously as a whole, adequately
responds to changing environmental conditions and safely
adapts to them.
- provide and restore normal functioning
- possess high antioxidant activity, as a result
what skin is rejuvenated, and chronological aging –
- affect the production of genes that are responsible for reproduction
cells, promoting skin regeneration;
- act as carriers of cellular information: signal
cells, that it is time to start the processes of self-healing;
- restore blood microcirculation at different levels
- normalize the state of the walls of blood vessels;
- improve blood supply and nutrition of skin cells, which improves
complexion and reduces star nets;
- allow hair follicles to develop, strengthen the roots
hair and accelerate their growth.
People get old. Why?
In order to understand the essence of peptide biorevitalization,
it is necessary to clarify what the aging process is. So,
aging is a programmed inevitable process that
may accelerate or slow down.
Factors Accelerating Aging:
- ultraviolet radiation;
- environmental pollution;
- bad habits (nicotine, alcohol, some medications);
- living conditions in everyday life;
- eating poor quality water;
- poor nutrition;
- improper skin care.
Aging occurs in all directions in the skin layers:
dermis, in the basement membrane and epidermis. For this reason, the skin
loses its young characteristics, it becomes flabby, thin,
dry, wrinkled and pigmented. Loss of elasticity and
elasticity suggests that collagen fibers have lost their
ordered structure and more and more characteristics
amorphous (shapeless) protein.
Thus, a decrease in protein synthesis is a major factor
eloquently demonstrating the beginning of the aging process. But only
peptide regulators can restore the skin to its former,
original state. Currently, peptide drugs for
biorevitalisation are the most promising direction
anti-aging (anti-age) cosmetology. Due to the high demand and
the popularity of peptide drugs, as well as the complexity of their synthesis,
peptide biorevitalization is quite popular and
The principle of peptide biorevitalization
The principle of the method is to conduct a biorevitalization procedure.
based on peptide drugs. The term peptides is inextricably linked to
in other terms: cellular rejuvenation and revitalization. Insofar as
peptide bioregulators promote skin rejuvenation, then
peptide-based biorevitalization means updating
and skin regeneration at the cellular level, restoring the structure and
skin functions. Peptide drugs can restore any
damage at the cellular level. During the procedure in the skin
injected biorevitalizants, which include the following
- biomimetic peptides, unique components for
- hyaluronic acid;
- minerals and vitamins;
- amino acids that are used by the skin to synthesize a new
As a biorevitalizant use anti-aging
dermodomodulator Aquashine, which contains all of the above
Components. This composition of the drug improves the condition
skin at the cellular level, completely eliminates fine wrinkles and
prevents the development of deep wrinkles. Biometric peptides
included in the preparation are completely identical to those found
in human skin. They contribute to instant quality.
the transformation of the skin structure that is noticed immediately after the introduction
peptide drug. As a result, improves complexion, skin
become elastic and taut. Also using peptide
Biorevitalisation can correct sensitive skin areas:
neck, décolleté, eye area, hands.
When does the procedure show
The procedure is carried out in the presence of:
- postpartum stretch marks;
- scars and scars;
- loose and inelastic skin;
- fine and deep wrinkles;
- gravitational ptosis;
- loss of tone;
- excessive activity of facial muscles;
- skin dehydration;
- age spots and dull complexion;
- age defects of the skin.
Contraindications to the procedure
The procedure has the following contraindications:
- idiosyncrasy of substances included in
- pregnancy and lactation;
- skin diseases, including infectious;
- chronic and acute diseases in the period of exacerbation;
- oncological and autoimmune diseases;
- taking anticoagulants;
- presence of rosacea on the face;
- cardiovascular diseases.
How is the procedure
Before starting the procedure, the client is placed on a couch, then
the doctor applies a special anesthetic gel on the face, which
relieve discomfort and pain when a needle is inserted into the skin.
After the cream is completely absorbed, the doctor injects the drug into the skin.
The composition of biorevitalizant is selected individually for each
patient, taking into account the type of skin and all its individual characteristics.
For a positive result, 3-4 sessions are conducted with an interval of
two weeks. To fix the result is enough to hold
prophylactic peptide biorevitalization sessions 1-2 times a
The procedure is performed only by a certified doctor who has undergone
special training and has the necessary skills. Since this
the technique is quite innovative, the injection holds
only professional of the highest category. Also worth exploring
quality certificate for a drug that is used as
After this procedure, there is no need for recovery.
period. It is enough to follow some rules and restrictions:
- the first time after the procedure is prohibited to use
decorative cosmetics and face care products;
- use special antiseptic care products,
which are prescribed only by the attending physician;
- it is strictly forbidden to touch your face with your hands;
- It is forbidden to massage the face, peels, dermabrasion, etc.
- It is forbidden to visit saunas, baths, solariums and swimming pools;
- do not take hot baths, only a warm shower;
- do not sunbathe and avoid direct sunlight
- when going outside use sunscreen with
SPF protection factor of at least 30;
- limit intense physical exertion.
Side effects and complications
Despite the fact that peptide biorevitalization is considered
minimally invasive procedure, but still during its implementation
violated the integrity of the skin. Therefore there is
the likelihood of predictable side effects and
After injections at injection sites, the following may occur:
- swelling and swelling of tissues;
- the occurrence of papules;
- bruises and microhematomas;
- significant pain.
These phenomena are the norm and take place over several
days At the same time, during the procedure,
discomfort, irritation and itching occur. This usually means
that the skin is experiencing an acute lack of moisture.
Serious complications include:
- anaphylactic shock if the patient has allergies;
- purulent infections in cases of gross violation of the rules
- the formation of nodules under the skin as a result
- change in skin color;
- vessel embolism, when a needle enters a blood vessel.
Advantage and safety of peptide
The main advantage of this procedure is proven
security. Regulatory peptides that are part of
Biorevitalizants, prevent the development of cancer
both from the skin, and from the internal
organs. Peptide compounds are strictly monitored for
detection of oncoviruses, and used as a test
Ames test. This test is very sensitive and capable of
identify the mutagenicity of chemicals that provoke
irreversible changes in the genes and the development of cancer
in the tissues of the body.
Preparations based on peptide structures are certified and proven.
mark of compliance with product safety standards for humans
and the environment.
The peptide biorevitalization procedure is unique:
- synthetic peptide drugs have a high degree
purification, compared with peptides obtained in the process
- the effect of the peptides in the formulation is measurable.
biological activity and differentiation;
- molecular structure of peptides is capable of active action
on biochemical processes, unlike amino acids, which
too primitive and high molecular weight proteins that are
incapable of passing through the stratum corneum of the epidermis during external
- the size of the peptides is much smaller, which allows them to easily
penetrate the skin’s protective barriers;
- peptides are able to harmonize their activities in
according to the individual characteristics of the skin and biological
rhythms of the body;
peptides getting into the body do not cause the formation of antibodies that
as much as possible reduces the risk of an allergic reaction like
Allergies are usually caused by additional components