Rosemary is an amazing herb with numerous beneficial
health properties: improves digestion and blood circulation,
gives energy and also acts as an antioxidant.
In this article we will talk more about the benefits of rosemary, and
also share recipes for its preparation and consumption. Teas
essential oils, rosemary honey, or simply as a spice – these are just
Several variants. Read rosemary in detail: the benefits and
harmful to http: //bystryerecepty.ru
- Rosemary Properties
- Rosemary tea
- Rosemary Tincture
- Rosemary essential oil for hair beauty
- Rosemary honey
- For use in cooking
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has such beneficial for
- Improves blood circulation
- It is a powerful antioxidant.
- Improves digestion and fights bloating, gas and excessive
- Relieves menstrual cramps and other symptoms.
(migraines, fluid retention, etc.)
- Facilitates the work of the liver and gallbladder, which is why
is an excellent remedy for jaundice (yellowing of the skin)
- Due to its high iron content, it treats anemia.
- Helps lower cholesterol
- May slow down the development of degenerative diseases.
- Perfectly helps with poisoning.
Rosemary tea is one of the most simple and
economical ways to use the amazing properties of this
It is best to drink rosemary tea after meals, because it improves
How to cook it?
- Bring to a boil a glass of water (200 ml). Add a teaspoon
dried rosemary leaves and let it stand for three
- Turn off the gas, cover the pan and wait five more.
- Squeeze the liquid and can drink it.
Rosemary tincture is an ancient method that can
use for a pleasant refreshing massage or for relieving
inflammation, which causes cramps and stupor. Also he in
general improves blood circulation (varicose veins, heaviness, cellulite and the
How to cook it?
- You will need a glass container that is good
- Put rosemary stems in there, preferably fresh. Ideally, their
need to cut in the flowering period of the plant.
- Pour the medical alcohol into the container (you can buy it in
- Close the lid and let the mixture brew in a cool dark
place within 15 days.
- Shake the container gently once a day.
- After 15 days, strain the liquid and keep it tightly closed in
dark glass container in a cool shady place.
Rosemary essential oil for hair beauty
Essential oil is an inexpensive way to always have rosemary under
Rosemary oil is very useful for hair, because it improves
blood flow to the scalp and prevents loss
hair. To use it, just add a few drops
oils in regular shampoo and wash your hair as usual.
You can mix some coconut oil with
a few drops of rosemary essential oil and use for
massage the scalp. Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse.
hair as always.
Rosemary honey is produced when the bees pollinate the flowers of this
Raw, unprocessed honey is best for consumption.
It should be thick and have a clear color without impurities.
Rosemary honey combines the healing properties of both products,
therefore it is very effective:
- promotes digestion
- generally restores the body
- relieves rheumatoid arthritis
- regulates the nervous system
- fights respiratory problems
- increases the body’s natural defenses
- relaxes thoughts
For use in cooking
Rosemary is often used in Mediterranean cuisine. is he
will be a great addition to Italian recipes and also his
can be added as a seasoning in bread, focaccia and the like.
A great way to always have rosemary on hand is to mix it.
fresh stalks with olive oil. If you want, you can also add
garlic and other herbs. Keep the mixture in an airtight container and with
over time you will notice how it acquires all new shades
Rosemary oil has a pretty strong taste, so always
It is better to use it in small quantities.