Add light curls of saturation and brightness, making them even
more expressive and lively using the original
staining procedures called shatush. This kind of coloring
perfect for creating soft natural or bright
- 1 What is shatush, history of creation and features of this technique on blonde hair
- 2 Advantages and disadvantages
- 3 Procedure cost
- 4 Differences shatusha from other techniques: balazha, brondirovaniya, ombre
- 5 Suitable shades: photo before and after
- 6 Top of the best colors for shatush for blonde hair
- 7 Hairstyles for blonde hair with a shatush
- 8 How to do shatush on blond hair at home
- 9 Hair care after the procedure
What is shatush, history of creation and features of this technique
on blonde hair
The content of the article:
- What is shatush, history of creation and features of this technique
on blonde hair
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Procedure cost
- Differences shatusha from other techniques: balazha, brondirovaniya,
- Suitable shades: photo before and after
- Top of the best colors for shatush for blonde hair
- Hairstyles for blonde hair with a shatush
- How to do shatush on blond hair at home
- Hair care after the procedure
This type of staining is a gradient method.
changing the color of the strands from dark to light. Looks
This effect is very bright and at the same time natural, recalling the look
slightly sunburned curls.
This coloring first appeared in Europe for several years.
back, so this technique is considered fairly new. But,
despite her novelty, she has already managed to catch the fancy of many
the fair sex for their spectacular appearance and
The peculiarity of such a technique for light curls is
first of all in creation of the smoothest and softest color
transitions by carefully stretching the color and feathering
light wheat or color tones.
In this coloring, the roots are usually not stained,
so after this procedure, you can not worry about
In the classical method of coloring used shades
Kohler, close to the natural color of the hair, which allows
Create a natural look and gently refresh your haircut. In the last
time, along with a light wheat and gold palette, a large
non-standard tones of violet,
pink and gray.
Advantages and disadvantages
Such staining, like any procedure, has its
positive and negative sides.
- spectacular result, which is usually suitable for women
any age and type of appearance;
- versatility. This staining can be used for
short and long haircuts;
- variety of shades;
- visual addition of volume and density to the hairstyle;
- painting gray hair;
- a delicate and gentle dyeing method minimizes harmful
exposure to coloring products;
- emphasizing natural hair color and adding brightness to it
due to contrasting areas;
- Shatush rejuvenates the face, slightly adjusts its shape, and
allows you to hide fine wrinkles and other skin problems.
- the difficulty of selecting a suitable color tone, especially when
creating a natural effect;
- cost in a beauty salon can be quite high,
especially for owners of long curls;
- This method is not suitable for anyone who wants to drastically change color.
hair, completely repaint them from root to tip. Besides,
Shatush is not suitable for painting over gray, which occupies more than half
! ImportantBefore such a coloring
on your own, be sure to make sure that
allergic reactions to any of the components in the composition
used means. To do this, apply a small
the amount of chemical on your wrist and wait for some
time. If no unpleasant symptoms in the form of itching, redness
or peeling is not revealed, then the tool can be used by
The cost of such coloring in the beauty salon depends on the length
curls and is determined individually. On average, the price varies
from 2 to 8 thousand rubles.
At home coloring the cost will be significantly lower: from
200 to 1000 rubles, depending on the means used.
Differences shatusha from other techniques: balazha, brondirovaniya,
This type of coloring is often confused with some other
staining techniques: with balayazhem, brondirovaniem and ombra. Despite
for some similarity, each of these methods has its own
feature and uniqueness.
- balayazh. During the ballad painting master
paints with sweeping movements, as if painting on strands
the letters W or V. This is a distinctive feature of this type of coloring
allows you to achieve the original effect with soft transitions
- booking In this method, each strand
painted in a separate shade that looks interesting and
unusually. Most often brondirovaniye apply on dark hair,
alternating various tones of caramel and coffee shades;
- ombre Ombre is best suited dark
strands, because this technique involves staining from the middle
length of the curls, leaving the root zone unpainted and
contrasting. Transition usually stretch is not strong, so it looks
he is much clearer and more colorful than shatush.
Shatush allows multiple colors
the color of the colored strands is usually close to
natural color of hair. The result of this method looks like
most natural, and transitions of tones remind soft smooth
modulations from one shade to another.
Suitable shades: photo before and after
Most often, such coloring is performed on the curls of the average
length, because on a short hairstyle the result may not be so
expressive. However, even a shortened haircut can pick up
perfect coloring and suitable shade that will liven up
and decorate the hair.
Shades for curls of different lengths:
- on short hair. Short hair is perfect
light wheat tones with a reddish or silver-ash tint.
With such coloring, a short haircut will acquire a dynamic and bright
a look that fits easily into any style and image;
- on curls of medium length. Average length will look
bigger and more magnificent due to this coloring. This hairstyle
is universal, so absolutely every tone is suitable for it –
from natural light with red tint to gray and platinum and
- for a long haircut. Long hair is best suited
light caramel or wheat tones with a golden hue. White
discoloration can also be used on long strands by adding
locks of originality and brightness;
- on straight. Straight hair painted in ashy or platinum
blond will look well-groomed, getting more dense and volumetric
- on curly. Light wheat color scheme with gold or reddish
tint gives curly locks of color, highlighting the beauty
natural color and adding hairstyle colorful and fresh.
Shatush is ideal for both straight and curly
hair, creating a soft contrast and dynamism. Straight hair
will acquire the necessary volume and pomp, and curly curls will become
more bright and well maintained.
Top of the best colors for shatush for blonde hair
Most popular and
The actual colors for creating a shatusha on blond hair are
colored colors with the original palette of pink, purple and
red, and also reddish, gray and platinum tones.
- red tint. The red shade helps to add natural
result, gently and harmoniously shimmering with the main color
shag This tone will add to the curls of any length dynamism and
- gray shatush. Gray color will emphasize saturation and beauty.
natural color, adding strands of radiance. This color looks like
originally and perfectly refreshes the usual haircut;
- platinum. The platinum shade will give the locks a distinctive and
bright look. Strands painted in such a tone will look very
contrasting even with careful stretching of the color. Very often such
color is used to mask gray hair or to create a spectacular
- Violet. Fashionable option in purple color will give
mysterious and irresistible lovers of bold experiments and
bright youth style;
- pink. Pink Kohler will make the hair gentle and well-groomed,
adding pomp to colored and natural strands. Shades of pink
can vary from pale to bright. A pale tone is suitable for
women of mature age, while a bright palette would be appropriate in
- shatush on light curls with a red tinge. Reddish
modulations look very impressive on a short hairstyle, making
the hair is very original and unusual. Also given shade often
used for dyeing asymmetrical haircuts.
The pale colors of the color tones of pink, purple and gray
can be used to create an unusual and bright effect,
close to the natural look. The unusual and brightness painted
strands will give hairstyle irresistible look.
Hairstyles for blonde hair with a shatush
Universality of this coloring
allows you to use it on hairstyles of various kinds, enlivening as
elegant car and complex cascading haircut.
Hairstyles for shatusha:
- With a bang. The bang makes the hair visually thicker and
lush, and when using light tones Kohler with red shimmer,
you can add a natural and natural effect slightly
- without bangs. Option without bangs allows you to create a very
expressive and vivid image, especially when coloring direct
Curls in pink or purple hues. Haircut without bangs makes
the look is more open, so the color tones of the color scheme in this case
will be very helpful;
- kare. Four of a kind, both normal and bob four of a kind, great for
staining in red shatush with burgundy or berry tone. Maroon
option will give the image of elegance and stat, and berry shade
will bring color and color;
- pixie. The original look of the pixie hairstyle can be varied.
in a platinum or purple tone, adding dynamism and
- extended caret. The long caret looks perfect with gray and
reddish shades of color scheme, creating an unusual effect,
close to natural. Pink tone can also be used
for a haircut of this type, carefully stretching the color border.
For curly curls, elongated haircuts are best suited
bangs that allow you to use red or purple
How to do shatush on blond hair at home
This staining can be done
self at home using safe
The classic technique of this procedure involves the creation
small fleece, thanks to which soft and smooth are created
- first of all prepare a head of hear, getting rid of
- allocate strands of desired thickness, which before applying
dye slightly combed;
- the paint is left to affect the hair structure from open
without using foil or barber cap for
- removal of the agent with a cleansing and moisturizing curls
! Important If you want to create clearer and brighter
borders of colored strands, bouffant can not do, confining
thorough pre-combing the entire head of hair. Drawing
means should be performed soft, smooth strokes,
direction from midpoint to tip, carefully shading
paint along the entire length. When using colors of natural tones,
Be sure to paint over strands framing the face.
- comb your hair, parting it if necessary, or just
combing the curls back;
- Highlight several strands with a sharp comb, each of which
should be fixed with a small comfortable hair clip;
- prepare the coloring composition, following the directions on the package;
- take the first strand for painting and comb it;
- put the prepared remedy on the curl, then repeat
similar effect with the other selected areas
- wait for the required amount of time, usually it is about 15-30
minutes, after which the product is washed off with warm water and shampoo;
- apply a moisturizing balm to soften the strands.
- set of combs without metal elements: for combing
head of hair, for separation and for pile combing;
- hairpins for strands;
- plastic brushes and utensils for mixing and application
Used means and
- a dye of a suitable tone;
- shampoo and balsam for colored hair.
Hair care after the procedure
After this procedure
shampoos, masks and balms are recommended,
designed for dyed curls, trying to avoid products
with parabens, silicones and a large number of flavors.
It is advisable to trim the tips in time and feed them
oils and moisturizing masks.
Regular use of means to prevent the appearance
yellow on painted strands, will allow longer to enjoy bright
rich color of hair.
Using a hair dryer, ironing or curling should be significantly
cut necessarily put before using them
Shatush on blond hair looks very impressive, adding any
haircut color, brightness and dynamism. A variety of colors and
the simplicity of this procedure makes it possible to find
ideal for any woman and bring it to life