Exfoliation helps to improve the appearance of the skin, removing dead skin.
cells Jessner peeling is one of the few ways to get rid of
deficiencies and problems of the skin in a very short time, in contrast to
creams that do not always give the promised result after a long
- Composition, benefits and contraindications
- How is peeling Jessner?
- Skin care after peeling
- Possible complications
Composition, benefits and contraindications
At the moment, Jessner’s peeling (sometimes mistakenly written
“Jesner”) – one of the most popular among girls and women
due to its quick impact, eliminating problems
skin, and most importantly, for a long time.
Jessner Peel is a gentle peeling
combined chemical peeling. Most cosmetologists
apply this type of peeling as superficial, but in some
cases it can be used as a median.
The composition of the substance includes:
- Salicylic acid – it tends to dissolve in oil,
for this reason it is very often used in cosmetology for
treating skin problems.
- Lactic acid – with the help of it cells are regenerated and
collagen is produced. Promotes skin rejuvenation and makes it
- Resorcinol – effective and effective exfoliator. Exfoliates
and removes unwanted dead cells during peeling.
It is not surprising that this peel is popular in many countries,
After all, he has a considerable list of advantages arising from
its effects, which every girl and even
- Gentle and smooth skin.
- Removal of small wrinkles.
- Peeling removes and prevents the appearance of pigmentation on
- A greater amount of collagen and elastin is produced in
cells, which makes the skin much younger.
- Improved microcirculation.
- Effective cell renewal and repair.
- Less abundant sebum.
- The pores are cleaned and narrowed.
- More healthy complexion.
Despite a number of advantages, Jessner’s chemical peels have
contraindications that should not be neglected:
- Banned during pregnancy and lactation.
- If there are rashes, wounds, cracks, fungus on the face.
- For thin and sensitive skin.
- With diabetes disease.
- If you are allergic to the components.
How is peeling Jessner?
Each peeling in cosmetology is carried out in several stages,
and Jessner’s peeling is no exception.
On the day of the procedure, you can immediately feel the effect.
face tightening (lifting effect).
The first stage – the skin is tested for the presence of allergic reactions.
If these are not observed, the specialist proceeds to the second stage.
The second stage – before peeling, the skin is thoroughly cleansed. In the salons
To do this, use a specially adapted solution that
completely disinfects and disinfects the skin, removes skin
The third stage – after the skin is cleansed, it is applied thin
a layer of funds for peeling, most often it is done with a cotton swab.
The patient should literally immediately feel a burning sensation. So
and should be. If there is no burning sensation, then there is no effect.
will be. This removes the top layer of the dead.
cells. The procedure itself does not bring pleasant sensations, but all
but it is worth going through.
The fourth stage is the last in peeling. Beautician using
Special solution neutralizes peeling and washes away the remnants of the mixture with
In addition to the 4 stages of peeling, there are 2 levels:
- Surface – the solution is applied in a very thin layer, kept on
skin for a short time so that the solution does not penetrate deeper. Most often his
do to prepare for the second level. After
skin does not peel off the surface peeling and does not peel off so much
as after the second.
- The middle is the second level to which it is held in advance
training. For medium peeling, the solution is applied to several
layers, most often it is 3-5 layers at a time. After this procedure, the skin
blushes deeply for 30 minutes, and the next morning
become almost brown. Face will be covered with film or light
crusted. The skin will tighten, and after a few days to get off
face layers, as if peeling sunburn. No need to beat the panic, so and
should be. Although before the procedure the patient is obliged to put in
fame his beautician or specialist who conducts
procedure. It will last about 7 days, during which
skin will be completely renewed. After this week the patient
immediately notice a pleasant result for his eyes.
After 2-3 weeks the procedure is done once again to fix
the result obtained. This peeling is done only 4-5 times, but this
is solely an individual choice.
Many girls do only 2-3 times, and this will also be quite
Skin care after peeling
After peeling, it is imperative to carry out skin care, this
also important. Means and preparations for skin care should
prescribe only beautician.
Result before and after peeling.
What you need to know:
- Mandatory compliance with what the cosmetologist prescribed.
- Avoid contact with water for 12 hours after
- Use only special cosmetics, forget
about make-up at the time of skin renewal.
- Wash face with boiled or purified water only.
- Avoid sunlight on the skin.
- It is forbidden to peel off the skin, which will slazit for
of the week. She should get off herself.
- The skin should not be dry, you must constantly moisturize it.
special creams, which are prescribed by a cosmetologist.
- When going outside you need to apply sunscreen and not
stay long in the sun.
As after all chemical peels, after peeling Jessner
complications are not excluded. All complications are divided into two types:
The first type includes those complications that are known.
in advance and which occur in most patients. These are
- Redness is not a complication, since
redness should be present after peeling. However if
redness does not disappear within 2 days after the procedure, it is worth
sound the alarm.
- Peeling – is an inevitable complication after peeling.
- Darkening of the skin – the skin darkens 12 hours after peeling, but
in 5-7 days it will be possible to forget about it.
- Increases skin sensitivity.
Unexpected complications include those that
should not, namely the allergic reaction of the skin. Such a complication
occurs infrequently, as before the procedure must be carried out
special tests to avoid allergies.