Tablets Zincteral – pharmacological drug in the form of
tablets, which is prescribed for acute zinc deficiency in
the body. This drug is a mineral food
supplement that compensates for zinc deficiency and stimulates exchange
processes in the human body. Zincteral is most effective from
acne. However, medication is taken only as prescribed by a doctor and
strictly following the instructions.
- Formula and chemical composition of the drug
- What are the pharmacological properties of zinc?
- Indications for use
- In what cases is prescribed
- Dosing and Administration
- For hair
- From acne
- Reception specifics
- Side Effects and Overdose
- Zincteral and Alcohol
- Sale and storage
- Which is better – Zincteral or Zincite?
- 1 Formula and chemical composition of the drug
- 2 What are the pharmacological properties of zinc?
- 3 Indications for use
- 4 In what cases is prescribed
- 5 Contraindications
- 6 Dosing and Administration
- 7 For hair
- 8 From acne
- 9 Body-building
- 10 Reception specifics
- 11 Side Effects and Overdose
- 12 Zincteral and Alcohol
- 13 Sale and storage
- 14 Which is better – Zincteral or Zincite?
Formula and chemical composition of the drug
Zincteral – a medicine in the form of slightly convex
pink round pills that are coated with special
shell. They are produced in plastic bottles of 50 pieces and
distributed into cells of 25 pieces. One pack contains one bottle
or one – two packages and instructions for use. Medicinal
the product can also be purchased in plastic cans of 150
Active ingredient: monohydrate zinc sulfate 124 mg.
In addition to it, one tablet contains:
- pharmaceutical lactose monohydrate 78, 5 mg, promotes
- polyvinylpyrrolidone 20 mg – a binder;
- potato starch 38, 75 mg – acts as
- talc 12, 3 mg – pharmacological filler
- hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 6, 8 mg – emulsifier;
- magnesium stearate 1, 37 mg – a binder;
- titanium dioxide 1, 9 mg – food supplement;
- Azoruby (E 122) 1, 2 – the dye.
The shell of the tablets consists of hypromellose. Most of
drug absorbed in the duodenum (about 65%),
the rest in ileal and thin (35%). About 60% of the funds
in contact with albumin, 40% – with alpha – macroglobulin,
1% – histidine and cysteine. The main part of the drug is displayed
through the intestines (up to 90%), and the rest through urine and sweat.
What are the pharmacological properties of zinc?
Active active ingredient Zincteral is a mineral zinc.
It has the following beneficial properties:
- improves the activity of the nervous system, promotes transmission
- involved in many biochemical reactions in the body;
- accumulates insulin and enhances its action;
- regulates metabolic processes in the body as it enters
composition of important enzymes;
- promotes cell proliferation and division;
- stabilizes the concentration of vitamin A;
- strengthens cellular and humoral immunity;
- reduces inflammation in the body;
- promotes the process of keratinization of the skin, hair and nails;
- is a strong antioxidant;
- involved in the synthesis of certain proteins and cortisol.
Two hours after taking the drug, the highest concentration
Zinc is observed in the following organs:
- bone tissue;
- the kidneys;
- the liver;
- eye retina;
- blood (leukocytes and red blood cells).
Indications for use
The main indication for use is acute zinc deficiency in
due to impaired absorption as a result
unbalanced nutrition. Also, the drug is prescribed for
avitaminosis pathologies. Instructions for use contains
The following list of indications:
- pustular acne;
- hypogonadism (reduced production of sex hormones in
- long-term use of hormonal drugs
- persistent alopecia (alopecia);
- enteropathic acrodermatitis (hereditary disease,
which is characterized by metabolic disorders and leads to
In what cases is prescribed
A violation of zinc absorption can cause the following conditions and
- anorexia and bulimia, appearing on nerves;
- hereditary pathologies (sickle anorexia;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- alcohol addiction;
- chronic stress;
- injuries and burns;
- alopecia (baldness).
Zinc deficiency can also occur on the background of diets and fasting.
(in order to reduce body weight), with various renal and hepatic
pathologies, in diseases of the digestive system, and
Zincteral has a minor list of contraindications. AT
Mostly the drug is well tolerated with a minimum of side effects.
The main contraindication is its intolerance and increased
sensitivity. Other indications include:
- children’s age (younger than 4 years);
- renal failure;
- lactose intolerance;
- autoimmune diseases in acute form;
- immune encephalitis of humoral origin;
- difficult healing wounds;
- pregnancy and lactation (only on the recommendation of a doctor).
Dosing and Administration
The tool is administered orally. The tablet should be swallowed.
whole, not chewed and not splitting into parts. Wash it down big
amount of water. The daily dose depends on age and weight.
the patient. The course of treatment is determined individually.
- Patients from 4 to 6 years old are prescribed 1 tablet once per
- From 6 to 12 years old – 1 tablet 2 3 times a day.
- From 12 years old – 1 2 tablets 3 times a day.
To cope with baldness and prevent relapse is necessary
undergo treatment with Zincteral. In this case, appoint:
- When alopecia areata (alopecia) take 1 tablet 3
times a day for any age. If improvements are observed, then
The dosage is adjusted up to 2 times a day.
- For malignant alopecia, 2 tablets are prescribed for children 3
once a day, adults 1-2 tablets as 3 times a day.
For acne and pustular acne, tablets are prescribed.
Zincteral for drying the epidermis, reducing
lesions and healing (post-acne). Dosage depends on
age of the patient. So, adults are prescribed 1-2 tablets per day,
and children, 1 tablet per day. The course of treatment is determined by
individually in each case depending on the degree
Zinc is involved in lipid metabolism and is needed by the male body for
active testosterone synthesis. Therefore, it is accepted for recruitment
muscle mass, with intense physical exertion and for
immunity enhancement. With muscular dystrophy, 2 tablets are prescribed per
day for 2 months without stopping.
Some experts call the drug not Zincteral, but
vitamin complex Zincteral. The tool really has a lot
common with vitamins. The instructions for use indicate
the specifics of taking medication.
It consists in the following:
- Joint intake of the drug and multivitamins
requires additional consultation with the attending physician.
- In the course of treatment with this product there is a shortage
- If medication is missed, then the next admission is prohibited.
take a double dose.
- The treatment requires control over the concentration of the given
trace element in the blood.
- Taking this drug for diabetes
increases the level of glycated hemoglobin, therefore
diabetics drug is prescribed with caution or not at all
- For renal failure, individual treatment is necessary.
dosage that is constantly adjusted.
- In chronic indigestion pills taken
before meals or during meals.
- The drug is not prescribed to persons with lactose intolerance,
because it is part of the tablets.
- Specific diet based on bran, whole grain bread and
dairy products reduces the absorption of this trace element in
Side Effects and Overdose
Improper use of medication can cause the following.
conditions and symptoms:
- metallic taste in the mouth;
- diarrhea with blood elements;
- weakness and dizziness;
- muscle hypertrophy;
- sore throat;
- skin rash, swelling and itching;
- a shift in blood counts (leukopenia and anemia);
- temperature rise;
- vomiting and nausea.
If the medication is not adjusted correctly, it can
develop a serious condition – collapse, accompanied by blood in
urine and cramps. With an overdose, drink plenty of fluids
(milk or water) to reduce the concentration of medicinal
means in the body. Then injected intramuscularly antidote –
ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid calcium disodium salt.
The antidote is administered at a ratio of 50 – 75 mg per kilogram of mass
body. It is divided into 3 – 6 receptions within 5 days. Strictly
It is forbidden to artificially provoke vomiting. 10 grams of sulphate
zinc provokes the development of hyperglycemia and leads to death
Zincteral and Alcohol
It is strictly prohibited to use this medication.
alcohol, because in this case the therapeutic
drug effect. This is because alcohol
contributes to the degradation of zinc, which deprives the treatment of all
Sale and storage
Tablets are available for sale, you can buy them in
any pharmacy. Store the drug should be at a temperature of up to 20 degrees
in a dark, dry place that is well protected from direct sunlight
rays. Shelf life 3 years from the date of release of the drug. Should
hide medicine from children.
Which is better – Zincteral or Zincite?
Both drugs have the same active substance and the same
list of indications for use. These medications are different.
dosage form. So, zinc is effervescent
tablets that are pre-dissolved in water. Zincteral
It is made in the form of tablets, which are used inside.
The latter drug is cheaper, and Zincit is more expensive. He is faster
penetrates the bloodstream and has the best therapeutic effect,
if this is followed by instructions for use of the drug.